This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS3 Friends COD5 HELP !!!

In response to the request for user names and friends I have posted there and added the first lot of names to my friends list.

Now then the problem is I have never used friends before as only really played solo not multiplayer before with the PS3.

I have logged on ran the game and went to play multiplayer to pick up a random game and a few times I have been asked to join a group.

Last night S7CON asked me to join as I was joining a random game. So I clicked ok and then nothing happened it said I logged off or something, I cant remember exact message.

I have also then sent out friend reuqests to join a group but no response.

Am I doing something wrong, perhaps someone can give me a step by step guide for an idiot please as i really want to play multiplayer with you.

Thanks in advance.

Astra VXR SMD Conversion, a couple of window stickers, front VXR badge and someone stole my rear VX badge!!! TOTALLY PIMPED OUT

Hey to be honest sometimes when people invite you in to a game which has already started its just pot luck if you get in. Better off waiting until the game has ended and inviting you in to a party and then going in to a game, i have had endless times where friends try to invite you in during a game and it never happens. Your not doing anything wrong
    Corsa VXR Nurburgring FOR SALE!!! PM ME

Comment

I thought it was just me who had this problem...lol
      Guess not

Comment

Aparantly there is a problem with the invites, as i recall it's on the servers end and something to do with the ports on your router or whatever i'm sure a quick google search will reveal all.

Comment

yeh its usually when someone invites you when your in a game, and then they start there game you cant join cause the game has begun already, i have this problem sometime, seems that once the invite is sent it stays there untill you decline it, rather annoying as normally im in a game then when it ends i have an invite, then when i accept the game has started and i cant join
          if you wait long enough or find out when there gonna invite ou ya should have no problems,,

Comment

Working...
          X