This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a new TV - Need advice

Been looking for a while now for a nice TV for my bedroom and I found this.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/...outThisProduct

I can't have any bigger than this because I only have 1 wall free in my bedroom and my bedroom is quite small. This should be ideal for my PS3 which is the main reason that I'm buying one.

So what do you think of this TV? I've gone for Sony mainly because I like the look of them and are a good brand. Can anyone suggest any other TV's? I'm looking to buy one after Christmas.

Thanks in advance

Martyn

LGs and Panasonics are worth looking at....

Comment

If your going to go for a sony tv go for the KDL32V4000. Its part of the new range of sony bravia's and much better than the older L series. Its a 32" so bigger than the one you were looking at plus you get free 3 years warranty and its £379 which is only £9 more than the other one.

Comment

Make sure it is Hd 1080p ready (newer technology). You can get HD ready but will be quicker out of date.
        sigpic

Arden Blue Corsa VXR , 18" anthracites, Quaife LSD, AP VXRacing 4pot brakes, KW Variant3 (40mm drop) & Uprated Fast Road Geometry Setup, larger intercooler, 3" Nurburgring exhaust conversion, ITG panel filter, Nurburgring front & back splitters, colour coded roof rails

Comment

Originally posted by MartyKai View Post
          Been looking for a while now for a nice TV for my bedroom and I found this.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/...outThisProduct

I can't have any bigger than this because I only have 1 wall free in my bedroom and my bedroom is quite small. This should be ideal for my PS3 which is the main reason that I'm buying one.

So what do you think of this TV? I've gone for Sony mainly because I like the look of them and are a good brand. Can anyone suggest any other TV's? I'm looking to buy one after Christmas.

Thanks in advance

Martyn
          Got a Toshiba 1080p HD recently, great picture and sound, and its about the only brand Made in UK.
          Go down Currys and Comet and try them all out, find the one you like and note down the model number, then go on Kelkoo or Pricerunner and put the model number in the search box. Big savings to be had online! Good deals usually come up for Priceless Electronics.com, Laskys, Digital Direct & PixMania. Some of them do free delivery and 0% buy now pay next year

Comment

my missus got a 42" HD 1080p phillips in her room its great for the PS3 and reasonable ££££ aswell!!

Comment

get a 26" samsung they r now full 1080 p hd !!!

Comment

Originally posted by BO55 VXR View Post
                LGs and Panasonics are worth looking at....
                iv got a 60" LG in my living room, great for the xbox. not great for the electricity bills il tell you that

my mum never stops moaning about it, so why did she buy it?

i reccomend LG
                The Derv-ert
                "Goes quicker than a smackheads giro"

Comment

Here's the spec off the Sony site for the TV I've been looking at.
                  http://www.sony.co.uk/product/t15-l-...TechnicalSpecs
                  It does support 1080i

Also when it comes to size 26" is really as big as I can go in my room. Any bigger and I will go blind.

EDIT: This is the newest version of the TV which is also 1080i
                  KDL-26L4000
                  Last edited by MartyKai; 16 December 2008, 03:20 PM. Reason: more info

Comment

Working...
                  X