• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So who now owns a PS3?????

As the title says who are the newbies to the ps3

Me.....

Luvely and stylish box of tricks.....

Only played for 90min but first impressions.....Oh Yeah Baby....cant wait until the programmers get right down and dirty on the capabilities, there's gonna be some top noch stuff coming out.

Finally kicked my mate out the house at 3 this morning...he got one too but his wife wouldn't let him play it straight away, so he came round to me.

Comment

Baz has one now... I lied my way into getting one from game

Also got him 3 games...

Comment

Originally posted by VXR - xtc
        Baz has one now... I lied my way into getting one from game

Also got him 3 games...
        You lil' devil.... does that mean some poor sod who pre-ordered wont get theirs now...

What Games.....

I got Cod3 and Nfs:Carbon

Comment

Possibly but you snooze you lose. I kno other people are bound to do the same or some wont collect them as they cant afford them.

He has F1 game, motor storm and resistance fall of man.

Got it all for £525 which is £5 cheaper than HMV and £13 on the game card.

However baz now has to come agreeingly to IKEA this weekend with me in a Pug 107!!! We're still selling the other stuff off aswell

Comment

i got one.

Went to buy a blind from the local argos "extra" last night.. big posters everywhere for the PS3.. "heh, bet they don't have any of them left.. " But its a mates birthday next week, and he pre-ordered, so maybe a game would be a good pressie ? .. two copies of motorstorm, left.. so.. a machine ? sure enough they have one left.
            Walked out £565 poorer, but with a PS3, 2 copies of motorstorm and the blind! Had no plans to get one at all

Comment

Originally posted by Crafty
              i got one.

Went to buy a blind from the local argos "extra" last night.. big posters everywhere for the PS3.. "heh, bet they don't have any of them left.. " But its a mates birthday next week, and he pre-ordered, so maybe a game would be a good pressie ? .. two copies of motorstorm, left.. so.. a machine ? sure enough they have one left.
              Walked out £565 poorer, but with a PS3, 2 copies of motorstorm and the blind! Had no plans to get one at all
              Follow Me

Comment

If you are having trouble finding one look herehttp://www.play.com/Games/PlayStatio...egionHome.html
                sigpic
                More than 34,900 viewings and counting
                Click Here to.................
                See My Wheels
                See My Wife's EX Wheels now Sold

Comment

i ve got one and am very dissapointed with it , no decent games out untill september, and thats if they come out on time! ive had F!, motorstorm, resistance and call of duty 3, they re all sold now and i have no game s for it, im waiting on a copy of double agent splinter cell to be delivered now, lets hope it revives my faith in ps3, oh and sony have admitted that the killzone trailer is not gameplay as they first tried saying, they jus wanted to dupe everyone into buying the machine. not happy

Comment

i got one love it although it does need some new games to come out. Waiting for MGS4 and pro evo along with the new NFS game in NOV all pre-ordered along with GT5

Comment

Yeah I wish we never got ours straight way coz of the lack of games :-(

Comment

Originally posted by bazwaterboy
                        Yeah I wish we never got ours straight way coz of the lack of games :-(
                        i had money saved for my insurance from the sale of parts from my astra vxr, but local WHsmiths had them for £399.99 when tehy 1st came out so spent the money on that i do like F1 though but not played it for a while.

Comment

I brought 2 incase they ran out! lol, took one back....
                          Well pleased with it though, like it more than the 360.

Comment

Yeah, I've had one since the day it came out, had a couple of Japanese ones as soon as I could get my hands on them as well

Lack of good, exclusive games at the moment, but when it does come good, people will know about it

Motorstorm was an unexpected surprise though

Comment

Just got one, well my son did, and he won't let me have a shot

Comment

Working...
                              X