This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTA: IV

Well the trailor is out and the new RAGE engine looks impressive. Check it out Here.

Looks like the latest installment, or one of the cities at least, will be set back in Liberty City, and this time we will be controlling a Russian/Eastern type character. First impressions are, well, impressive, the trailer was recorded in real time and graphics are good especially comparing to past GTA games, but I guess we'll just have to wait to see what the game play will look like in later trailors.

16/10/07 being the official release date, and the 2 major consoles getting the same launch date, I'm sure we are all looking forward to October! (well, fans of GTA that is)

Cant wait!!! But dunno if i should get it on ps3 or 360.....I think hey have different content....

Comment

The PS3 is a better console and lacks the infamous red ring of death, it's also got far more spec than the 360 has, so something makes me think it will look better. (Can you guess I am an XBOX hater by any chance?)
      :P
      Either ways though, it looks amazing on both consoles and as soon as I pluck up the courage to rob a bank or a post office, I will get a PS3 to be able to play it on!

Comment

Working...
      X