Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody doing the World of Warcraft thing?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody doing the World of Warcraft thing?

A friend of mine is trying to convince me to start up. Was wondering if it's addicting and fun as he makes it out to be. And how much per month?

It is outrageously adictive. My brother got me into it. Dunno how much it is or anything though....

Comment

If you join up write off the next 2 months mate - I had to quit cos the time I was spending on it - got my wife to cancel the subscription cos I couldn't do it myself

Comment

Yeah, I'm playing it atm, going to follow Alex though, as it's ruining my social life lvl 68 mage, 31 pally and 11 Warrior

Comment

Originally posted by VXRobF
          Yeah, I'm playing it atm, going to follow Alex though, as it's ruining my social life lvl 68 mage, 31 pally and 11 Warrior
          You definately been playing too much, you've gone and got the Burning Crusade add on

I had 6 characters, 3 of them were top level and the others I was building up but that's when I realised there was a life outside of Darnassus

Comment

Originally posted by AlexFi
            Originally posted by VXRobF
            You definately been playing too much, you've gone and got the Burning Crusade add on

I had 6 characters, 3 of them were top level and the others I was building up but that's when I realised there was a life outside of Darnassus
            - you can give me your gold then!

Comment

Hehe, nice try Never know i may go back to it someday :wink:

Comment

aww come on mate You don't need wow, you've got a stage 3!!

Comment

True, but playing WOW is technically cheaper for me

I've actually handed my account over to my bruv, but if I ever take it back I'd send you what I have :wink:

Comment

np was j/k anyways. Would be fun to see you on there some time

Comment

I'll certainly let you know if I ever go back online :wink:

Comment

Working...
                      X