This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ps3 or xbox

ok guys my wife got me ps3 for my birthday but most my mates have xbox and telling me to change so dont know what to do what you have and think
    ..... gone but not forgotten.....

Auto Repair:All mechanical and bodywork carried out,services and diagnostics.....

stick with the ps3 had both of them and the ps3 is better imo and it has bluray,hard drive,dont need batterys for controllers and has wifi connection as standard unlike the xbox.

Comment

I have xbox now, but angry that is all the time freezing now, just one reason, why i dont have PS3, is that i have already lots of games for xbox,
      MB E63s AMG
      MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
      Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
      Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

ps3 mate, its a MANS console

Comment

agree

Comment

me personally if it was me i would keep the ps3 just for the bluray alone

between the 2 machines the graphics are the same 1 may be better on 1 game and the other on a different game.

for reliability the ps3 all the way i brought my son a ps3 and a xbox 360 when thay 1st came out and the ps3 is still going strong but for the xbox he is now on his 5th xbox 4 suffering whith the red light of death and the latest 1 an error called e74 i think which had to go back and be repaired.

now if you intend to play online the xbox live is far better set up and easier to use but the ps3 is updating regular and getting better all the time.

so in short the xbox is better online but reliabilty is a big problem at the mo but you could have 1 and not have any problems.

and for the ps3 not so good online yet but you have bluray drive for your films plus you can browse the internet watch i player, vid zone

hope that dont confuse you even more lol
            Last edited by britishbeef; 2 November 2009, 07:22 PM.

Comment

Be extravagant and have both

Comment

lol cheers guys made up ma mind and keepin the ps3
                ..... gone but not forgotten.....

Auto Repair:All mechanical and bodywork carried out,services and diagnostics.....

Comment

Originally posted by britishbeef View Post
                  me personally if it was me i would keep the ps3 just for the bluray alone

between the 2 machines the graphics are the same 1 may be better on 1 game and the other on a different game.

for reliability the ps3 all the way i brought my son a ps3 and a xbox 360 when thay 1st came out and the ps3 is still going strong but for the xbox he is now on his 5th xbox 4 suffering whith the red light of death and the latest 1 an error called e74 i think which had to go back and be repaired.

now if you intend to play online the xbox live is far better set up and easier to use but the ps3 is updating regular and getting better all the time.

so in short the xbox is better online but reliabilty is a big problem at the mo but you could have 1 and not have any problems.

and for the ps3 not so good online yet but you have bluray drive for your films plus you can browse the internet watch i player, vid zone

hope that dont confuse you even more lol
                  Disagree bout the realiabilty problems, Im still on my first xbox bought not long after it came out and still going strong Its all about the airflow. Its no good being inside a tv cabnet or ramed in next to the dvd player, Mine has its own shelf with the wii on the opposite end and has no heat problems.

I've prob tempting fate writing this now but there we go lol

Online gaming on xbox is the better of the two, None of my mates like the ps3 online part and so a couple have sold and gone back to the xbox. As said the games look better on one and better on the other, so no real difference. And as the xbox is loads cheaper, have the extra cash for some car mods

Comment

Originally posted by Phatashki View Post
                    Disagree bout the realiabilty problems, Im still on my first xbox bought not long after it came out and still going strong Its all about the airflow. Its no good being inside a tv cabnet or ramed in next to the dvd player, Mine has its own shelf with the wii on the opposite end and has no heat problems.

I've prob tempting fate writing this now but there we go lol

Online gaming on xbox is the better of the two, None of my mates like the ps3 online part and so a couple have sold and gone back to the xbox. As said the games look better on one and better on the other, so no real difference. And as the xbox is loads cheaper, have the extra cash for some car mods
                    you are tempting fate lol

thats what i said you could buy 1 and not have any probs

ask an xbox owner how many he has had since they come out or how many times they have had the 3 red lights compared to a ps3 owner.

im not saying the xbox is no good im just saying out the 2 the life span of a 360 is alot shorter than a ps3

once they get get past 2/3 years old most pack up with the red lights ps3 have had its probs but not on the scale of the 360

the 1 my son has now he has a fan blowing towards it so its got cool air all the time and touch wood its been ok

Comment

ps3 is a better console but xbox for online gaming

Comment

Originally posted by cjturbo View Post
                        ps3 is a better console but xbox for online gaming
                        and its better looking

Comment

I've got a ps3 but i only use it to watch blurays. im a online gamer so i use the 360 for that.

Check out this video i just found i love this tune,
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bOlF...eature=related

Only joking..haha

Comment

defo the ps3 and i find the online bit no problem
                            sigpic
                            ASTRA nurburgring mods; itg panel filter, white samco hoses, cruise control, remus

Comment

ps3 good online aswell as off iam happy with it , the only thing thats puts me off the xbox is the bloody red circle all my friends have had it now!!
                              Arden Racing Edition

Comment

Working...
                              X