X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cod MW2 :-)

just tracked this at parcel force expected delivery 05/11/09
    FABIA vRS WITH PD160 INTAKE, PIPERCROSS FILTER, STRUT BRACE, EIBACH PRO SPRINGS, 312MM AUDI TT BRAKES,BOOST GAUGE,FMIC, WATER SPRAYER, RARB, WIDE MOUTH BUMPER, 17" OCTAVIA vRS SPIDERS PAINTED GTR GRAY WITH PRADA SPEC 2's AND CELTIC TUNNED
    182.1BHP-300FT-LB @ 26 psi 1/4 MILE 14.966 SEC
    "NO SMOKE NO POKE" R.I.P MIGHTY MERV

fireworks tomorrow then.

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

i also had a message off play.com that mine is being sent by courier not royal mail!!!
      Arden Racing Edition

Comment

pre orderd it from game in september got an email saying it wasnt comeing via royal mail but by parcel force then been tracking it and bish bash bosh its landing on my door step in the morning
        FABIA vRS WITH PD160 INTAKE, PIPERCROSS FILTER, STRUT BRACE, EIBACH PRO SPRINGS, 312MM AUDI TT BRAKES,BOOST GAUGE,FMIC, WATER SPRAYER, RARB, WIDE MOUTH BUMPER, 17" OCTAVIA vRS SPIDERS PAINTED GTR GRAY WITH PRADA SPEC 2's AND CELTIC TUNNED

Comment

which version did you order?

Comment

tall leggy blond

Comment

has your game come si still waitin for mine
              sigpic

Comment

no dam it although im not that botherd today as im working till 10.15pm tomorrow i finish at 12noon

Comment

WHAT, how you getting the game tomorrow? I thought it comes out on tuesday?

Comment

i know but the again play.com telling me that mine is being packed!!
                    Arden Racing Edition

Comment

Bloody awsome game was playing the Spec-ops with my mate its f*****g AWSOME
                      Corsa Has Left The Building

Comment

spec ops??? what online or storymode??
                        Arden Racing Edition

Comment

Was split screen mate really good and entertaining
                          Corsa Has Left The Building

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky View Post
                            i know but the again play.com telling me that mine is being packed!!
                            This is typical of Play.com, I have a mate with an Indie Games Store, their delivery from Centresoft " activision Official Distributer " arn't delivering to him until Monday am.

And I'd like to say they are getting a raw deal at the moment cost is £40.90 to them so how the hell can they compete will super markets. But sod it ill support may mate.

So gotta wait for my copy

Comment

i dont mind to be honest as long as i have the game on release date iam happy!!
                              Arden Racing Edition

Comment

Working...
                              X