This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any one recieved a copy of COD MW2?

As above a few lads at work have been checking there orders at game/argos/gamestation and most have said " Item Delivered"...anyone else recieved theres early?
    Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

havent got mine yet mate and ordered mine with play.com
    Arden Racing Edition

Comment

the 2 guys i work with here....1 had checked argos this morning and it said item delivered and the other checked gamestation and it said item dispatched 04/11/2009 so they are both expecting it to be there when they get home....hope not.

Comment

i hope not too mate i do know that game and all that got cod m2 in there stock room ready to go but cant release it till the release date
        Arden Racing Edition

Comment

My prestige edition was posted on tuesday from HMV.co.uk was hoping it would arrive today but it didnt! Heard that microsoft are going to ban any live member who play online before 10th!

Comment

Mine accrding to game is due to arrive on the 10th. i wa tempted to book i off work lol.

Comment

well both didnt recieve it so guess all the retailers are holding onto the 10th to deliver.....apparently there has been a few pirate PS3 copies going round and the idiots have been playing online and the producers of cod4 have been playing with them and reporting them at the same time

Comment

play.com said to a workmate it was dispatched yesterday so id expect them to float into the letterbox sat am. but it wouldnt surprise me if alot post them sat to arrive for tuesday to coincide with the official date

Comment

who knows we have to wait
                  Arden Racing Edition

Comment

Thank you for your order with TheHut.com. We can confirm the item(s) below have been sent to you.
                    theres my confirmation just arrived lol - 3-5 days

Comment

Working...
                    X