This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Addicated to COD MW2 !!

put your hands up if your allready addicated to modern warfare 2 ha ha cause iam done few single missons but mulitplayer is out this world espically when you shoot someone it feels so real love the barrett sniper rifel in this game
    Arden Racing Edition

U on x-box or ps3 rocky ?
    sigpic
    GREEN HELL CLUB TEAM MECHANICS
    MAY 2010 9min 15sec with video
    JUNE 2011 8min 37sec with video
    SEPT 2011 8min 1?sec

Comment

lol kinna! aint got it on the internet yet

sigpic

Comment

your not addicted if your on here my dear boy!

Comment

could you not join us earlier rocky? i tried to invite you and it didnt work. so dunno if you could or not, or just gave up? lol

not tried the offline mode yet, just been online for a few hours! gonna have an "early" one tonight, off to bed now, up earlyish and no doubt i'll be back on it again at some point

Comment

Originally posted by l66get vxr View Post
            U on x-box or ps3 rocky ?
            he's on the PS3

Comment

Originally posted by MissBadGirlEmz View Post
              could you not join us earlier rocky? i tried to invite you and it didnt work. so dunno if you could or not, or just gave up? lol

not tried the offline mode yet, just been online for a few hours! gonna have an "early" one tonight, off to bed now, up earlyish and no doubt i'll be back on it again at some point
              having a early one??? 348am ha ha as you can see what time iam up now going to work in mo, yeah i did get your invites and trying to invite some people also but seems like not working good at moment inviting friends looks like few glitches that they got to sort out , dont like the way you add friends to be honest takes ages nothing like world at war were you just tap there name iam ps3 by the way people
              Arden Racing Edition

Comment

such a good game, but and its a big but, the way u invite friends now is a pain in the ****, and it hardly ever works, still cant play special ops two player online.

Comment

Awesome game, only played on the special ops so far, still amazing though!!

Comment

hate the way friends list is i cant even add any mates to play along with me hopefully they update it and change it
                    Arden Racing Edition

Comment

Finished the campaign mode, very short game

Comment

Games not very long, iv completed it already
                        sigpic

Comment

u got all the trophies?

Comment

ade and my son have been on it for the last 2 nights! i thought he was being nice getting me a laptop yesterday but now i know it was to keep me quiet while they glued to that..

Comment

Originally posted by nadejacko View Post
                              ade and my son have been on it for the last 2 nights! i thought he was being nice getting me a laptop yesterday but now i know it was to keep me quiet while they glued to that..
                              tell him paddy says congrats from all the lads on here! the plan worked

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X