This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ps3 are pants

after getting red ring of death on my box for the forth time i cant play on mw2 till i recieve it back from xbox so i put the ps3 on put mw2 on and cant connect to an online game, tried reinstalling disc, reset router but no luck, is anybody else having the same problem? it seems to have the same problem as i had on cod4 on ps3 with the downloading setting. cant wait to get box back then ps3 can gather dust again.

so why you saying the ps3 is pants when it dont even break down?? xbox has red ring loads off times major turn off for me i just want to put it on and it will work never had any probs with online gaming with cod4 or any off the cod games online on ps3 maybe its your router internet connection mate
    Arden Racing Edition

Comment

it isent any problems with your router or connection alot of people are having a lot of problems connecting.to the servers this includes xbox as well. the game is getting hammered and the servers cant handle the traffic from around the world this includes xbox servers as well be patient.
      REGIONAL ORGANISER covering MANCHESTER, NORTH WALES CHESHIRE & MERSEYSIDE

Comment

didnt know this cheers for that fella it soon queit down again
        Arden Racing Edition

Comment

Watch the news guys, has your console been chipped or modified?? So far today 600,000 have been "Banned" off X-Box live for having modified consoles for playing copied games. Apparently they will be using your IP address to track you down and issue you with a fine for using illegal/pirated games. Tough eh?

Comment

am getting 15.7mbs, none of my consoles have been chipped so not worried there either i will buy another box or its back to mario kart.

Comment

I can't get online either at the moment pal, must just be a server problem
              Used to be a Black Corsa VXR

Now a VW Scirocco

Comment

even cod4 on ps3 really bad at min

Comment

yes they are bad as everyone on my friends list is playing single at mo so looks like servers are down thru overload does anybody know what the 2nd update was about when i booted up MW2 game???
                  Arden Racing Edition

Comment

Originally posted by MisterBlue View Post
                    Watch the news guys, has your console been chipped or modified?? So far today 600,000 have been "Banned" off X-Box live for having modified consoles for playing copied games. Apparently they will be using your IP address to track you down and issue you with a fine for using illegal/pirated games. Tough eh?
                    this banning is down to an update a few months ago every one updated their dashboard this was microsoft installing a monitor on the console and hey presto 1 million banned xbox even if u put an original in. This is why when u updated it asked u to save your profile and saved games so if u dident and now have been banned new profile is in order.
                    Last edited by nurburgnicky; 11 November 2009, 07:49 PM.

Comment

i can't get on either

Comment

been unable to go online since i update software earlier. what a pain as i knocked off work earlier than normal to have a go online

Comment

I think the new update has installed some new level/maps i think

Comment

The server at activision that supports mw2 multiplayer is down at the moment, thats the problem...no one can get on multi player!!!

Comment

you mean infinity ward dont playtest patches before release properly right ?

nothing to do with sony !

Comment

Working...
                              X