This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• inception .... go see it

Went to see this last night, oh my god, what a movie! I was a little no plused by it at first but my god does it get going! felt exhausted by the end. Good acting, great plot and a real head mess!

Not offten i feel like this after watching a film, the last time i was 'blown' away by a film was the first Matrix.

the effects are unreal
    VXR gone Audi A6 Avant - Le Mans in
    http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/ PROUD TO BE A RUDE YORKSHIRE IDIOT SINCE 1981!

Went to see this last week mate, good film but ill have to watch it again to take everything in. As you say mint effects, they look really real.

Comment

yeah i want to see it again already! mind bending stuff
      http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/ PROUD TO BE A RUDE YORKSHIRE IDIOT SINCE 1981!

Comment

Would like to go see this as the effects in the trailers look very good, must of cost a bomb to make.

Comment

do it mate, well worth the trip. Its a cinema must, i doubt it will look quite so good on the small screen. You need the massive screen and sound to get drawn in.

Comment

the film was nuts .. so many levels to it! i need to see it a few more times.. di caprio can act as well.

Comment

Such a good film, even with Di Caprio in it! For the effects lovers, I heard the director refused to use CGI so it was all done on real sets... dunno if its true but with the look of it i'd say so!?

Comment

Originally posted by jhardy View Post
                the film was nuts .. so many levels to it! i need to see it a few more times.. di caprio can act as well.
                I should hope he can act he's been in enough films

Comment

Going to watch this at Printworks IMAX. Never been there before - screen is 8 storeys high and 3 double-decker bus sizes wide. Can't wait
                  VXR8 LS3 - PHANTOM BLACK. WP Power Pack Remap, Bi-Modal Exhaust, WP Cats & Headers, 20" Alloys, Lowered Suspension, HSV ID Kit, WP Wheel Centres

GONE ------- Zafira VXR - Power Red - Stage 3 / Zafira VXR - Arden Blue / Astra VXR Nurburgring - Stage 2 / Astra VXR - Power Red

Comment

im sorry but i cant agree, effects were awesome but the rest of it just seemed to spiral out of control. was avarage at best. sorry guys!!

oh an shutter island should mis-spell the first word in its title for me.

Comment

Originally posted by suddenlydrew View Post

oh an shutter island should mis-spell the first word in its title for me.
                      lol

Comment

great film

Comment

Working...
                        X