This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by churchwxm View Post
    Shame, i like wheeler dealers and Ed China seems to be some mechanic.

Been watching it this morning on Quest, dirty big Landy. Now watching chasing classic cars, i would love to pull that Wayne Corrini's tash off!!. That would be a great show based over here, but hunting down and flipping Classics from the 70's and 80's that most of us once owned but now rare as hens teeth.
    That the Landrover Discovery episode, I think I caught it whilst channel flicking. I like car sos even thou Tim Shaw can be a bit irritating.
    sigpic Brimfull's Vauxhall History, Cavalier Sri 8v, 2x Calibra 16v, Omega V6, Vectra B Gsi, 2x Vectra C Sri 2.2, Vectra C Sri Cdti 150, Meriva Design, Astra Ls, Vectra Vxr

Comment

Originally posted by Brimfull View Post
      That the Landrover Discovery episode, I think I caught it whilst channel flicking. I like car sos even thou Tim Shaw can be a bit irritating.
      Every time i see car SOS i can't get the imagine of Tims Shaws' ar5e or c0ck out of my mind (Balls of steel). Sounds gay but far from it, the man irritates me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmlR...l=BallsOfSteel

Comment

Car SOS is filmed opposite my work! I haven't seen them recording since last summer, you usually know when Tim is about he has a loud black GTR!
        STAGE 2 ARDEN ASTRA VXR

Comment

Originally posted by RA23 View Post
          Car SOS is filmed opposite my work! I haven't seen them recording since last summer, you usually know when Tim is about he has a loud black GTR!

I believe they have just been commissioned for another series so you will probably hear the gtr soon lol.

Do you get to see much of what goes on??
          sigpic Brimfull's Vauxhall History, Cavalier Sri 8v, 2x Calibra 16v, Omega V6, Vectra B Gsi, 2x Vectra C Sri 2.2, Vectra C Sri Cdti 150, Meriva Design, Astra Ls, Vectra Vxr

Comment

The garage door is always open so yes you can see inside. There's a lot of camera equipment usually set up on the front and typically one or two cameramen. All the cars they restore get pictured/recorded outside on the front. I plan to go over and see them all when they are back, i'll happily post some vids and photos
            STAGE 2 ARDEN ASTRA VXR

Comment

Originally posted by churchwxm View Post
              Every time i see car SOS i can't get the imagine of Tims Shaws' ar5e or c0ck out of my mind (Balls of steel). Sounds gay but far from it, the man irritates me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmlR...l=BallsOfSteel
              I'm glad you posted a link as I was beginning to worry as to how you knew Mr Shaw so well lol

Comment

Originally posted by Brimfull View Post
                I'm glad you posted a link as I was beginning to worry as to how you knew Mr Shaw so well lol
                Lol, no mate .

To be fair it's not like he overly irritates me, i just can't see past what stunts he used to pull on balls of steel and can't take him seriously. I expect him to whack his ar5e out one show and shat in some unsuspecting owners glove box for giggles.

Comment

I've just read Ant Anstead (from "For the Love of Cars") is taking over from China.

That should be ok
                  Corsa C 1.4 (SOLD), Corsa D SRI Turbo (SOLD), Facelift Corsa D 1.4 SE (SOLD), Now Corsa E VXR...plus about 20 other non VXs

Comment

Liked it at first but got boring after abit I thought sane stuff not really ad a laugh in it to make it entertaining

Comment

Working...
                    X