X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vectra vxr For Sale

SOLD SOLD

Hi all, I have my black Vectra vxr for sale.

Its on 83k I have owned it for the last 5years and have been a member on here since I got it, so any problem that have occurred everyone on here are very helpful to get things sorted on everyone's cars.

It has part service history due to the previous owner loosing the service and the handbook, But since I have had it she has been serviced every year and any advisories I have had done after the mot. In the 5years I have only covered 15k in her due to me only living 1 mile away from work but sometime she still goes to site.

I have driven her all the way down to the south of Germany and it was a massive pleasure to drive her on the 1550mile round trip no problems just a long motorway drive.

It has a private plate which is staying on the car P8 VXR but originally on 56 plate so well under mileage for her age.
    The body work is in a good standard accept the bonnet which has a bonnet boldge in from the previous owner but I never changed the bonnet but you can change that for £100.
    The interior is in a good condition some small marks nothing damaging.

I'm looking for £3.8K with the spare brand new clutch of £3.6k without.

Thanks for looking

Cheers for looking
    Last edited by bryantvxr; 4th June 2017, 05:38 PM.
    Black stealth with 300BHP.
Working...
X