This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: The hose that the added DV is mounted

Last edited by Christoffer; 19 October 2010, 10:13 PM.

Sorry, admin, please move this to the wanted section

Comment

Originally posted by Christoffer View Post
      After having trouble with oil leaks we have to make the workshop a visit. We therefore want to purchase a new/used, black, hose -so that they cant tell us at the dealer that we have "touched" the engine.
      I hope you understand what hose I mean; it is the one you cut in two when mounting the aftermarked DV (for exemple the Baileys).

Do anyone know of any, or where I can purchase such a hose (in black).

Thanks!
      +1 mate thats exactly wot i need aswell

Comment

Originally posted by thall_burg439 View Post
        +1 mate thats exactly wot i need aswell
        ring up a tuner and buy one if you want new

Comment

Originally posted by Astra VXR Damo View Post
          ring up a tuner and buy one if you want new
          i want an original one though not a coloured one

Comment

i had to do this when i had my arden bought it fron vx but had to buy the full lot think it was £70 ish i no some dealer will sell the pipe you need tho try givin mattbibs a pm
            Last edited by gary a3; 20 July 2010, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gary vxr View Post
              i had to do this when i had my arden bought it fron vx but had to but the full lot think it was £70 ish i no some dealer will sell the pipe you need tho try givin mattbibs a pm
              i have still waiting for reply, did you remove all your blue pipes when you took your car into vx mate?

Comment

Originally posted by thall_burg439 View Post
                i have still waiting for reply, did you remove all your blue pipes when you took your car into vx mate?
                when i replaced my pipe on the arden 1 i just wanted the dv off coz it kept bringing my light on so had to buy a new pipe mate

when my burg was in the other week i did mate all i left on was the oil restrictor bolt and the map all OE pipes and crossover went back on

Comment

Originally posted by gary vxr View Post
                  when i replaced my pipe on the arden 1 i just wanted the dv off coz it kept bringing my light on so had to buy a new pipe mate

when my burg was in the other week i did mate all i left on was the oil restrictor bolt and the map all OE pipes and crossover went back on
                  yeah the reason i need this pipe is that iv sawn into my pipe to fit the dv :l and i know if i take it there like this they will blame a failing cat on a DV i have the rest of the original pipes but obv need one of these...

Comment

Originally posted by Christoffer
                    Forget it, found one
                    where from??????

Comment

Working...
                    X