Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corsa VXR Red 07 Plate! Mods! For Sale!

I have for sale my 07 Plate Red Corsa VXR , with modifications:

Full Piper Exhaust System (2 Silencers and High Flow Motor Sport Cat)

18” V-Spoke VXR Powder Coated Polish Black Wheels

Medium Rear Tinted Windows

Regal Autosport Stage 1 Remap

All 4 Falken FK 452 Tyres (Recently bought in Feb 2010)

Customized White VXR mats and Seatbelt Covers

Polished Black VXR Tax Disc Holder

Car Tax has just been renewed in June 2010 for 12 months and its first MOT has been carried out at the start of the year and as you can expect, everything passed perfectly fine with the cars mileage at 49000 (Which are motorway miles due to my Job). I have the MOT Certificate to prove and the Service book also.

The Reason for selling is that I’m deploying to Afghanistan in Mid September for 6 months, it would be sat in the garage for 6 months not been touched and also when I get back next year I’m looking to buy a house with my Girlfriend.

The car will not be available until the Sun 1th August due to my work. Also before anyone thinks of buying this car, there is a slight dent, roughly about 1 ½ inch above the right side front wheel arch. I am on a very tight time scale before I leave and that’s why i will not be selling the modifications separately, I’m selling the car in a oner. I also have the standard Corsa VXR Exhaust available which will be in the price as well as everything else.

Price £9,500

Any Questions, don’t hesitate to drop me a message.

Pictures to follow.

Here are my Pics!

Comment

More Pics!

Comment

Advert on Pistonheads!

My Car has just been placed on pistonheads with Mods.

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1881590.htm

Any one Intrested, just ask for details.

Comment

Good luck with the sale mate but personally i think your asking a bit too much im afraid, Regardless of the few mods in which dont really add value to a car with the colour, mileage and damage i think you should really be asking approx £8500. I just sold My 07 plate in Arden Blue(better colour,LOL) with lower mileage(38k) in mint condition with standard options: 18s,AFL, Light and sight and tints. Also slightly modded including, lowered, and uprated brakes for £9000.

Not trying to offend ya in anyway, just trying to assist ya in selling it, sell the mods seperate and sell for £8500 and expecting at £8000.

Hope this helps

Comment

Originally posted by reidy4862 View Post
            Good luck with the sale mate but personally i think your asking a bit too much im afraid, Regardless of the few mods in which dont really add value to a car with the colour, mileage and damage i think you should really be asking approx £8500. I just sold My 07 plate in Arden Blue(better colour,LOL) with lower mileage(38k) in mint condition with standard options: 18s,AFL, Light and sight and tints. Also slightly modded including, lowered, and uprated brakes for £9000.

Not trying to offend ya in anyway, just trying to assist ya in selling it, sell the mods seperate and sell for £8500 and expecting at £8000.

Hope this helps
            i was looking at urs quite often mate was gr8 spec gr8 car gr8 price some one goy a good deal
            VXR8 LS2 6.0 Auto... Nickel silver build 0087

Comment

cheers mate, nah i fully understand what your saying, no worries, its good to have some advice but i payed £12000 for the car 1 year and 3 months ago, so im gona sell it for the price i put down, not any lower. if i dont sell it, i will keep it for when i get back, there really nice cars, give me alot of fun.

Comment

Originally posted by kirky2k4 View Post
                i was looking at urs quite often mate was gr8 spec gr8 car gr8 price some one goy a good deal
                Cheers, yeah someone got a bargain there with the options, mods and mileage, killed me when I saw it go but was the right decision in the end

Comment

Originally posted by Dobba View Post
                  cheers mate, nah i fully understand what your saying, no worries, its good to have some advice but i payed £12000 for the car 1 year and 3 months ago, so im gona sell it for the price i put down, not any lower. if i dont sell it, i will keep it for when i get back, there really nice cars, give me alot of fun.
                  Just tring to help mate but I can fully understand you want to get your money but in the motor that very rarely happens.

I bought my Arden corsa for £11500 and 9 month later it went for £9000.

Check trader for the prices

Comment

REDUCED PRICE! 07 Plate Corsa VXR Red

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1881590.htm

Any Details, just ask.

Comment

should sell mate good luck nice motor

Comment

finally decideed to take my advise mate?? Not trying to insult you in anyway but i still think it need to come down a bit, no one is gunna pay just over 9k then have to spend a couple of hundred on repairing the dent.

Take my advise, repair the dent, remove mods and sell seperate and advertise for approx £8500. Dont mean to put a downer on ya but you can buy newer VXRs with lesss mileage for less.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classifi...58rw?logcode=p

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classifi...58rw?logcode=p

Like i have already said, Please Dont take offense, just dont want you holding out for more then its worth and ending up losing more in value.

Good Luck with the Sale

Comment

*Reduced* Corsa VXR

Selling the above for £8,800 with everything shown here in the thread.

Comment

Selling the above for £8,800 with everything shown here in the thread.
                            Well done, nice price drop

Comment

I'd also lose the Nurburgring sticker. If people think the car has been ragged round there, it won't help interest.

Comment

Working...
                              X