Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remus pre-cat and backbox for sale

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Remus pre-cat and backbox for sale

    Had my remus taken off the Corsa as I'm putting it back to standard because I'm selling up.

    It's only done 1k miles and I'm after £350 for it which I think is fair.

    Will need to be collected from Epsom, Surrey. I've included a few pics which I took earlier.

    Before anyone asks the sale is for both the pre-cat and backbox, I'm not intrested in selling them separately.

    Any questions please let me know.
    Attached Files

  • #2
    would you post to southampton if i paid for it?
    Last edited by rreith; 21 July 2010, 09:07 AM.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by rreith View Post
      how much just for the back box?
      Sorry mate the sale is for both.

      Comment


      • #4
        yea i got excited and posted before i read the whole message. would you be willing to post this?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by rreith View Post
          yea i got excited and posted before i read the whole message. would you be willing to post this?
          If your willing to find out the weight and arrange the courier I've got no problem with that mate. Will need cleared payment first though.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by VXR Junkie View Post
            If your willing to find out the weight and arrange the courier I've got no problem with that mate. Will need cleared payment first though.
            Would you be able to do £300 collected?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by rreith View Post
              Would you be able to do £300 collected?
              Can't go lower than £350.

              Comment


              • #8
                ok no worries. good luck with sale

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by rreith View Post
                  ok no worries. good luck with sale
                  Cheers mate

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    id be interested but problem is the decat doesnt fit 10 plate models...
                    you sure you wont do backbox seperately mate?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Edy mk4 View Post
                      id be interested but problem is the decat doesnt fit 10 plate models...
                      you sure you wont do backbox seperately mate?
                      Sorry mate, like I said before I'll only sell both together.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I'll buy this off of you.I am able to collect and give you the 350 cash.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by scotty1861 View Post
                          I'll buy this off of you.I am able to collect and give you the 350 cash.
                          I've PM'd you mate

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Now sold.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X