Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Slash And R's (For Badges)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Slash And R's (For Badges)

    i can do you any colour and as many you want ..

    £2.50 each thats including delivery, for 2.50 you get the slash and R in what ever colour you wish.. what i will do, if you order more then one, the first one is 2.50 and then rest will be £2 each as they will be going in the post togther..

    here is my slash and r



    cheers

    damo
    Last edited by Astra VXR Damo; 21 July 2010, 11:37 PM.

  • #2
    lol damo, nice idea.. always thought of this.. maye worth posting over on AON and AOC as there usually the ones who bid stupid money for the Blue VXR badges on ebay
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by br3ttwilson View Post
      lol damo, nice idea.. always thought of this.. maye worth posting over on AON and AOC as there usually the ones who bid stupid money for the Blue VXR badges on ebay
      cheers brett mate lol yeh wil pop on there now

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by br3ttwilson View Post
        lol damo, nice idea.. always thought of this.. maye worth posting over on AON and AOC as there usually the ones who bid stupid money for the Blue VXR badges on ebay
        brett you got a close up pic of your's as would like the same...but carnt find 1 to show damo
        ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

        '' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by VXR PAUL View Post
          brett you got a close up pic of your's as would like the same...but carnt find 1 to show damo
          no mate, will get one for you tomorrow paul.. its just glittered blue
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by br3ttwilson View Post
            no mate, will get one for you tomorrow paul.. its just glittered blue
            it's ok brett... damo know's the 1 cheer's any way's bud
            ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

            '' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

            Comment


            • #7
              Hope you can make some money out of the members on this forum when i got you and many others these for free even tho i had to pay for them

              www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by vxrdave View Post
                Hope you can make some money out of the members on this forum when i got you and many others these for free even tho i had to pay for them

                snooze you loose
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by br3ttwilson View Post

                  snooze you loose
                  True may have to pay a visit to york rd for some payment.

                  www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    these are the ones i got made up.. not urz dave lol i still have yourz for my self..

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      isnt minivin doing these aswell?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by YTVXR View Post
                        isnt minivin doing these aswell?
                        he sells them with badges ..

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Both inserts and full badges made a small fortune on eBay they are going like hot cakes

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            hot cakes dont last forever i suppose

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              can you get one in the same color as the courtenay sport dark sort of anthracite colour

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X