This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eibach springs

I have a set of Eibach springs which I took of my Burg about 6 months ago for DAP-R's. Car had done approx 25k km when I took them off.

I think these are the sportline version with a nose down stance, they were bought from 888 (VXRpc) by the previous owner.

Also have a standard top hat only no pipe work available at minute as a mate may want them.

Havent cleaned them up as yet.....

top hat

springs - £80 + postage

top hat - £50 + postage

Will need to get approx costs for postage as I am in Ireland (southern), guessing DHL will be 15-20 euro to uk.
    Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Just out of interest why the change of springs mate?

Poor ride or just being a sheep, and following suit with the daps are better comments??

I'm still in two minds of which to go for is all

Comment

shame there not the pros i would have snatch them off you

Comment

I changed after I was taken for a spin in a OPC with them fitted, they feel better for everyday use, not as firm, better stance and the car feels more composed/balanced to me.

I especially dont like the nose down look.

Comment

BUMP!!!!

Might be coming over to UK soon, so could meet up or drop to anyone that maybe interested in springs. Will be most likely be driving from Pembroke to Droitwich.

Comment

have you got any pics of them on the car?

Comment

I havent got any proper side on shots of car. Best I got are these

Last edited by EdOPCburg; 1 August 2010, 12:37 AM. Reason: wrong pics

Comment

Working...
              X