This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• burg wheels

i have 4 mint condition burg alloys for sale or swap for 19" diamond cut alloys, all have good tyres and tread on, looking for 650 O.N.O

having these resprayed so while they are there if somebody wanted them a different colour let me know and i will get them sprayed the colour they want??? also does anybody know the code of the colour white for the burg wheels??
    Last edited by tom_burg439; 23 July 2010, 08:17 PM.

dont do it!
    keep the burg wheels or get 18" revos or comps!

Comment

I'd say do it!

The burgs I've seen on here with 19" diamond cuts have looked awesome

If financially possible though I'd keep the burg wheels in storage and buy the 19's.
      Lightning Silver Astra

Comment

the 19's are a terribly made wheel. there is a REASOn why vx released the burg's with lighter and smaller wheels you know!
        put it this way, at work we have a dbs aston martin. the wheels on it are 19". why on earth do vx think its acceptable to put that sized wheels on an astra.
        only reason why theyre 19 instead of 18 on the aston is because 18s wouldnt fit over the brakes!

Comment

yeah but doesnt it look good

sigpic

Star silver Astra vxr, SM Tuning custom stage 3 map,piper 3" turbo back non res, Whiteline adjustable RARB, eibach sportline,piper cross cone filter, tx intercooler, powerpipe and 3" tophat, prosport boost gauge, team dynamic 1.2

Comment

My Corsa had 18" wheels on it and the ride quality was rubbish. The 18" burg wheels give an all round better ride quality while still retaining the good looks.

Comment

anybody have pics of burg wheels in black?

Comment

Comment

love your wheels black tom

Comment

cheers matey. i only did it cos i hated cleaning them when they were white lol

Comment

Originally posted by bellamy06 View Post
                      cheers matey. i only did it cos i hated cleaning them when they were white lol
                      i know the feeling got to do ours in a bit lol , how much did they cost you mate if you dont mind me asking and did lepsons do them

Comment

Na mate my dads got a wheel refurb company and im the sprayer so i did them in the week a few months back

Comment

Na mate my dads got a wheel refurb company and im the sprayer so i did them in the week a few months back
                          wanna do mine mate

Comment

of course mate. always willing to help out a fellow burg owner!

Comment

of course mate. always willing to help out a fellow burg owner!
                              cheers mate il pm you in a bit

Comment

Working...
                              X