This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glenn yale heat shield

Got a glenn yale heatsheild for sale, which has been powder coated in gloss black, but I forgot to put heat reflective film on it, so the heat has left water marks on the finish, so it will need re spraying or powder coating again, or you can try and buff the marks out..
    I have put heat reflective film on the underside so it won't happen again..

fitted

15 quid including p&p
    Last edited by VXRDean; 25 July 2010, 12:23 AM.

I want that carbon look rocker cover mate

Comment

Originally posted by price9000 View Post
      I want that carbon look rocker cover mate
      Would like to do more,

Milltek cat back, Whiteline RARB, Cruise Control, Light & Sight Pack, Parrot Blue Tooth Hands free Phone Connection & both rear fog lights working

Comment

Someone else has first dibs on that, but if they drop out i'll stick it up on here

Comment

that carbon fibre rocker cover is like gold dust
          Arden Racing Edition

Comment

Carbon fiber rocker cover does look the nuts!

Pm sent about something else mate

Comment

ill take the powerpipe and tophat if your selling lol
              Arden VXR, 19" Anthrecite alloys, TMS Stage 3, Forge FMIC, Remus, K&N Panel filter, Insignia washer jets, RARB, DAP's, Sight and light, Keyless, Forge recirc valve, Percys oil restrictor and breather box, 3 Gauge conversion, VXR front grille badge, VXRonline window stickers and The Origional Percys Airbox

Comment

NOT selling anything, apart from the heat shield and afr gauge! LOL
                The powerpipe, won't fit any ones car anyway as it's custom made for my inercooler..

Comment

damn lol whenever you doo decide pm me

Comment

where can i buy the rocker cover from

Comment

what are the chances the marks will buff out mate? may make an offer if you think they will

Fully loaded flame red VXR! 19's,AFLs,IDS,rear sensors,bluetooth, cruise control,climate control,full leather,heated seats, sat nav,cooled glove box,de-badged,eibach sportlines,REMUS,insignia jets,oil restrictor,K&N filter,red fogs & boot strip,carbon window strips & door pillars, black front badge & rear diffuser,RARB,LSD,CS stage 2

Comment

Originally posted by chrissyb View Post
                        what are the chances the marks will buff out mate? may make an offer if you think they will
                        Not sure mate, have give it a wipe with a microfiber, and it didn't do anything, t cut may sort it, but haven't got any to try, you could easy re spray it if it won't buff out tho..

Comment

i know mate just dont have the time to spray it just like you dont have time to try and get the marks out

Fully loaded flame red VXR! 19's,AFLs,IDS,rear sensors,bluetooth, cruise control,climate control,full leather,heated seats, sat nav,cooled glove box,de-badged,eibach sportlines,REMUS,insignia jets,oil restrictor,K&N filter,red fogs & boot strip,carbon window strips & door pillars, black front badge & rear diffuser,RARB,LSD,CS stage 2

Comment

Originally posted by VXRDean View Post
                            Someone else has first dibs on that, but if they drop out i'll stick it up on here
                            and i am not going to be doing that LOL!!!
                            REGIONAL ORGANISER covering MANCHESTER, NORTH WALES CHESHIRE & MERSEYSIDE

Comment

Originally posted by nurburgnicky View Post
                              and i am not going to be doing that LOL!!!
                              LOL I didn't think you would, not long now, before its yours

Comment

Working...
                              X