Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Few bits, possibly complete car for sale....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few bits, possibly complete car for sale....

Due to buying a new car, I have a few bits to sell before the Astra goes in for p/x.

Set of five blue Courtenay Sport hoses £70, I believe I have a new blue oil hose too, will include that for £5 extra.

Alloy MAF sensor pipe £20

Blue anodised oil cap with VXR engraved and blue expansion tank cap, £20 the pair, I might need your oil cap in exchange though.

Irmscher clear rear lights, £25 plus your lights.

Opel grill, £25 plus your grill.

R88 VXR plate might be available too, ideal if your name is Rob

Pair of genuine VXR nylon seat covers, saves the leather bolsters from wearing. They are both used, but only the driver seat has really been used, £12

I've been offered £9500 for the car in p/x, will take offers over that for the complete car as it is. It is a 57 plate 08 model. Only owned by myself from new, it is immaculate, with only 6500 miles, complete full history, I doubt you would find a cleaner one.
    Car can be viewed in Luton if interested.

sigpic

got any pics of the seat covers?

how much for the plate?
    my build thread - http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=90714

Comment

I'll go put a cover on now and take a pic, back in a few mins.
      Re the plate, I'm not exactly sure how it works with regard to selling. I think I have to put it on retention first. I don't want to let it go with the car if I p/x it, the dealer said its worth a few quid so it would be better to sell it or transfer it to the new car. I'm getting a new Astra SRI and a VXR plate might look odd on that. If I could make £150 for it after any costs I'll be happy.
      sigpic

Comment

the plate can be signed over without retention, buyer needs all docs for their car. think its £80 to transfer.
        sigpic v6 and loving it

Comment

This is the most used cover, its a bit crumpled as I had them packed ready, so had to undo it to put it back on the car. They are the genuine covers that the dealers sold a while ago. They are as difficult as rocking horse **** to get now

Last edited by cobra148; 25 July 2010, 03:46 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by davyw45 View Post
            the plate can be signed over without retention, buyer needs all docs for their car. think its £80 to transfer.
            Thanks
            sigpic

Comment

What condition are the covers in? If they are good and 12 quid includes postage...ill take em.

Comment

mate your getting ripped of for 9500 for that spec car with such low mileage on.. you could easly get IRO 11.5k for that..

They must have seen you coming IMO
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dab_vxr View Post
                  What condition are the covers in? If they are good and 12 quid includes postage...ill take em.
                  Covers are fine, one is excellant as hardly used, the other is a bit more crumpled but still very good. They can be used on either side, I only used the driver side, was keeping the other to fit when the first wears out.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by br3ttwilson View Post
                    mate your getting ripped of for 9500 for that spec car with such low mileage on.. you could easly get IRO 11.5k for that..

They must have seen you coming IMO
                    The first dealer I went to offered me 8k, yet they had a scruffy 06 plate on the forecourt for 10k.
                    My car is truly mint, the first dealer was surprised how good it was, the second dealer only saw me drive in the car park, they never even looked over the car before offering the price.
                    If I can get a few more quid for it privately then thats what I'll do, gotta do it quick though, as the new one arrives n September.
                    sigpic

Comment

Would have taken the hoses and the maf sensor off you but don't have the money until Friday

Comment

mate pm me you paypal addy and i will give you £15 posted for the seat covers
                        cheers

Comment

Originally posted by vxrkelman View Post
                          Would have taken the hoses and the maf sensor off you but don't have the money until Friday
                          They are still on the car at the moment, theres no rush to sell them as I can remove them at any time before the car goes for p/x. I can wait for payment if you want them.
                          sigpic

Comment

Aye if you could that would be greatly appreciated if you pm me your details I send the payment when I get the money on Friday

Comment

I like those taillights where did you get them from ?

And that car looks mint

Comment

Working...
                              X