This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guaging interest

due to all the problems im having with my car i wont be needing these mods anymore so im just guaging a bit of interest for them everything is priced collected i am from the midlands

magnex cat back exhaust with courtney pre cat - £260

janspeed lowering springs 40mm -£75- sold

bluefin (will need resetting 200 from thorney) £60

courtney panel filter -£10

i think the prices are fair as not owned any of it v long
    Last edited by yodacraig; 2 August 2010, 09:25 AM. Reason: price change
    xbox addy -turboyoda85
    Instagram yoda_craig85

bump need these bits gone peeps
    xbox addy -turboyoda85
    Instagram yoda_craig85

Comment

Mite have the bluefin. Will I have to send it off to have it reset or can I just ring up and pay and get a code or something over the phone? can I run decat system on it, like how many different maps is there and stuff on it?

Corsa with all vauxhalls factory fitted extras and stage 4 mods+more..

Comment

u say the springs r sold?

Comment

Originally posted by VXRCORSA888 View Post
          Mite have the bluefin. Will I have to send it off to have it reset or can I just ring up and pay and get a code or something over the phone? can I run decat system on it, like how many different maps is there and stuff on it?
          i think you have to send it off best thing to do is ring thorney as they will be able to explain better than i can
          xbox addy -turboyoda85
          Instagram yoda_craig85

Comment

springs now sold
            xbox addy -turboyoda85
            Instagram yoda_craig85

Comment

How much for the magnex catback on its own mate and what bore is it and is it loud and is it a propper fit for the car or custom made and and lol

Comment

Originally posted by TommiVXR View Post
                How much for the magnex catback on its own mate and what bore is it and is it loud and is it a propper fit for the car or custom made and and lol
                make me an offer i cant refuse its 2.5 bore i think dont hold me to that though but its loads bigger than the standard item its not stupidly loud not like a remus but when u put your foot down it has a nice ripping sound if that makes sense and it is a direct replacement the only thing i had to do is turn the rubber hanging mount on the back box round the other way which was undo 2 bolts turn it round and do back up and and and thats it
                xbox addy -turboyoda85
                Instagram yoda_craig85

Comment

Working...
                X