This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some standard parts forsale

got a few parts left over due to upgrades, all removed from my 2006 vxr and are in good condition

headlight switch - £10

Rear View mirror - £10

Coolant tank - £10

N/S door mirror bare (no motor/glass/housing) £10

abs pump £50

prices not including p&p can be collected from manchester area

chris
    Last edited by Vauxtillidie; 11 August 2010, 04:48 PM.
    2006 Astra VXR, Flame Red, 19's, AFL, Headlamp Washers, Cruise Control, CD70 + Aux in, Premium Speakers, CID, Bluetooth, Powerfold Mirrors, DDS/TPMS, Sight & Light, Park Pilot, Check Control, Speed Locking - All retrofitted by me 14.17 @ 100 MPH PVS 2011

bump
    2006 Astra VXR, Flame Red, 19's, AFL, Headlamp Washers, Cruise Control, CD70 + Aux in, Premium Speakers, CID, Bluetooth, Powerfold Mirrors, DDS/TPMS, Sight & Light, Park Pilot, Check Control, Speed Locking - All retrofitted by me 14.17 @ 100 MPH PVS 2011

Comment

the window mirror switch ? is that drivers side yeah ? and working fully ?
      sigpic
      Custom Turbo Back - oil restrictor - gloss black trims -Quaife LSD - DAPS
      www.regal-auto.co.uk

Comment

Yes mate that's the one it's fully working only removed because I changed to powerfold mirrors

Comment

I'll have the centre console mate if you want to send me a PM with payment details and a picture of the part

Comment

will get some pictures tomorrow when im home and pm you Jay

Comment

pictures as promised

sorry about poor quality taken on phone
              Last edited by Vauxtillidie; 3 August 2010, 09:59 PM.

Comment

I would have had the centre consol mate but i needed it with the keyless stop/start button

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
                  I would have had the centre consol mate but i needed it with the keyless stop/start button

sorry i didnt think to mention it was non keyless

Comment

Originally posted by Vauxtillidie View Post
                    sorry i didnt think to mention it was non keyless
                    Thinking about it can you flip it over and have alook at the top left had corner (when your looking at it from behind) and see if it has a circle marked out. If it does thats the guide the drill out the correct size hole for the stop/start button. If it does i'll have it

Comment

Any update on the above mate?

Comment

Sorry for slow reply I'm pretty sure there is an outline on the back for start button hole will check later and get a pic up for you

Comment

I would have had that headlight switch if it had Auto on it

Comment

Jay below is a pic of the back where the start button would go, the outline that i thought was there seems a bit big for the button altho i have never seen the back of a keyless centre console...

lawro sorry its not auto i changed mine to auto hence selling this one, however if you have afl then i found this on car parts connexion http://www.carpartsconnexion.com/vau...=13129266&p=1&

if no afl then thats not for you

Comment

Originally posted by Vauxtillidie View Post
                              Jay below is a pic of the back where the start button would go, the outline that i thought was there seems a bit big for the button altho i have never seen the back of a keyless centre console...

lawro sorry its not auto i changed mine to auto hence selling this one, however if you have afl then i found this on car parts connexion http://www.carpartsconnexion.com/vau...=13129266&p=1&

if no afl then thats not for you
                              If you send me payment details mate i will have it

Comment

Working...
                              X