This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brand new (cheap)

i have a set of brand new coilovers for sale. they go really low and i only bought them because there chrome legs. stupid really as i already have some spax ones. fitted to my car and i never drove with them on. i think there v-maxx ones. really look the part but prefer the adjustable damping on my spax ones so im guna stay with them for the mean while. £350posted or make me a offer. they come with adjustable coller spanner and height adjustment platforms for the rear. havent got any photos yet as there still on the car as i havent had time to take them back off. pm me if interested but not fussed if i dont sell them as they will just sit with all my other parts and things ive bought spontainiously.

Corsa with all vauxhalls factory fitted extras and stage 4 mods+more..

You have got too much money mate good luck with the sale chum.

Comment

Originally posted by TommiVXR View Post
      You have got too much money mate good luck with the sale chum.
      i havent!! not the way i stupidly buy stuff with no real motive or use for it

Comment

Haha, yes but you buy them off ebay and sell them for more on here, (joke mate)

Comment

Haha, yes but you buy them off ebay and sell them for more on here, (joke mate)
          thats a good idea!! no, i bought the coilovers out of total vauxhall magazine m8. payed just over £500 for them. ive had em bout a month or two but they havent got a hard enough ride for me. i dont really buy anything off ebay coz most of the time it arrives broke or dosent turn up at all! do u wana buy em? theyve got adjustable camber too!

Comment

Im trying to save for an exhaust mate, im sure someone will have them off you. Im happy with the 40ml janspeeds mate, a good low stance and a nice ride. What power you running now mate?

Comment

Im trying to save for an exhaust mate, im sure someone will have them off you. Im happy with the 40ml janspeeds mate, a good low stance and a nice ride. What power you running now mate?
              its running bout 230ish for the next week or so then it mite have to get upped a bit talking of exhausts, mine mite be for sale. its a remus backbox with powerflow centre section with no silencers. u interested? im going 3"pipe, possibly miltek so i can run big power

Comment

still for sale?

Comment

Originally posted by ryan_arctic View Post
                  still for sale?
                  Yeah still for sale mate, u interested in them?

Comment

How much are after mate ?

Comment

Yea I'm defo interested mate were bouts are you?

Comment

Buy em Ryan!
                        sigpic

Astra Vxr GENUINE AFLs for sale...
                        http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...ooler-for-sale

Comment

Bump! Still for sale, any takers? Mite do a bit of discount

Comment

Bump! Right, big discount as need them gone now! My missis is moaning bout my parts collection and she will beat me up if I don't get rid pm me for details if seriously interested and got the cash. As stated there BRAND NEW! I will post them to you asap

Comment

Originally posted by VXRCORSA888 View Post
                              ......fitted to my car and i never drove with them on.....
                              ....ive had em bout a month or two but they havent got a hard enough ride for me.....
                              .....As stated there BRAND NEW!.....

Comment

Working...
                              X