X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMG Multi Spoke Brand NEW

Hi guys and girls,

I have a set of brand new replica AMG Multi Spoke wheels and bolts.

Size - 18" x 8.5j

These will fit straight on to any vauxhall 5x110 car. They will come with all needed to fit, all that needs to be done is a small amount of electrical tape around the inside of the centre of the wheel to make it easier to align when fitting.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The wheels are brand new and will come boxed!

Looking for £800 for the wheels.

Thank You
    Nate
    Last edited by bristolnate; 26 July 2010, 03:53 PM.

Originally posted by bristolnate View Post
    all that needs to be done is a small amount of electrical tape around the inside of the centre of the wheel to make it easier to align when fitting.
    You sure?

The majority of the cars weight is held on the centre of the wheel/hub, the wheel bolts only really hold the wheel onto the car.

Electrical tape won't really last very long, for the small cost either off the shelf or custom made spigot rings could be sourced.
    Vivaro Sportive - '56 VW Beetle - Meriva VXR

Comment

Who would want to put wheels on a VX with a Merc badge anyway?

Comment

The weight is held by the bolts mate, all the centre bore is there for is to get the wheel on centre. That is why the majority of spigot rings are made from plastic. I had a set of amg wheels on my old mk5 astra for a year, did over 20k and not one problem.

Comment

My Car!

Comment

lets just stick with the one thread, I'll leave the astra one open and close this.

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

Working...
            X