This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dynabeams anyone?

came accross these on ebay not sure if its a good price? thought id post up incase someone was after some

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...2008%26fvi%3D1
    2006 Astra VXR, Flame Red, 19's, AFL, Headlamp Washers, Cruise Control, CD70 + Aux in, Premium Speakers, CID, Bluetooth, Powerfold Mirrors, DDS/TPMS, Sight & Light, Park Pilot, Check Control, Speed Locking - All retrofitted by me 14.17 @ 100 MPH PVS 2011

at £360 they are a BARGIN as i paid £400 for mine which i thought was cheap
    ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

'' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

Comment

these things always come along when i dont have the funds lol
      2006 Astra VXR, Flame Red, 19's, AFL, Headlamp Washers, Cruise Control, CD70 + Aux in, Premium Speakers, CID, Bluetooth, Powerfold Mirrors, DDS/TPMS, Sight & Light, Park Pilot, Check Control, Speed Locking - All retrofitted by me 14.17 @ 100 MPH PVS 2011

Comment

The seller of these has contacted me and asked me to post on here that he is offering them for vxro members for £330 inc delivery!

his username on here is scott p but as hes only just signed up on here he cant post in forsale section yet

he can be contacted via pm on here or by emailing [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Vauxtillidie View Post
          The seller of these has contacted me and asked me to post on here that he is offering them for vxro members for £330 inc delivery!

his username on here is scott p but as hes only just signed up on here he cant post in forsale section yet

he can be contacted via pm on here or by emailing [email protected]
          Doh!!! I all ready bought a set of him ....
          Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Comment

i posted up as soon i as i could sorry, still got a good deal though imo wish i had money for a pair

Comment

Not blaming you for anything, only payed for them around the time you posted thread. No apologies needed and yes a good deal was had. Just need to learn differences between these D2/H7 hid kits.

Comment

Got dynabeams fitted to mine with a 6000k HID kit. Absolutely love them, well worth the money.
                '56' Arden Astra VXR : 19s,Bluetooth,Cruise Control,Xenon Hella Dynabeams,Glovebox Aircon,Check Control,Auto Locking Doors/Anti-Hijack,Piano Black Dash,VXMMI,Parking Sensors,Rear View Camera,SMD Conversion,CC Bootstrip,VXR Indicator Decals,Courtenay Brake Ducts,Insignia Washer Jets,Armrest,Wind Deflectors,Shiny & Carbon Engine Bits,Short Aerial,VXR Tax Disc Holder,Opel Rear Surround,VXR Buckle Covers.

Comment

how hard are these to fit? im no mechanic at all!!

Comment

there dark grey inside, so will look abit odd against the black grills etc of the VXR
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by br3ttwilson View Post
                      there dark grey inside, so will look abit odd against the black grills etc of the VXR
                      ahhh!!! ok thanks dude!

Comment

They are a simple 45 minutes to fit job.

Remove front bumper, undo three screws, pull out the old lights.
                        Plug the new wiring loom into the existing one, mount the gyroscope that controls the turn of the lights, refit bumper.

Job done.

I have them fitted to my Arden Astra and they dont look out of place at all.

Comment

Mine just turned up, happy days!!!! guy is on the button sorted it all out over a couple days from purchase to delivery.

Comment

Originally posted by .john. View Post
                            They are a simple 45 minutes to fit job.

Remove front bumper, undo three screws, pull out the old lights.
                            Plug the new wiring loom into the existing one, mount the gyroscope that controls the turn of the lights, refit bumper.

Job done.

I have them fitted to my Arden Astra and they dont look out of place at all.
                            mate got any pics on your motor as can not decide??

Comment

Yes here you go.

Hope they help you decide

Comment

Working...
                              X