X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone interested in a boot install

Hi,

Getting rid of the Merv VXRs (wife and I changing to Insignia's subject to the bank saying yes to the loan).

Would anyone be interested in buying my boot install? Not sure whether to sell just the build (material and fittings) for around £500 (cost £850 and is in mint condition) or sell as a job lot with amp (Rainbow iPaul 2.400) and sub (Rainbow Vanadium 10") for around £900 - £950.

This would obviously be subject to the bank loan and p/ex being agreed, hence why it is not yet in the For Sale section. Anyone interested?
    Last edited by VXRdragon; 19 August 2010, 08:46 PM.

Originally posted by VXRdragon View Post
    Hi,

Getting rid of the Merv VXRs (wife and I changing to Insignia's subject to the bank saying yes to the loan).

Would anyone be interested in buying my boot install? Not sure whether to sell just the build (material and fittings) for around £500 (cost £850 and is in mint condition) or sell as a job lot with amp (Rainbow iPaul 2.400) and sub (Rainbow Vanadium 10") for around £900 - £950.

This would obviously be subject to the bank loan and p/ex being agreed, hence why it is not yet in the For Sale section. Anyone interested?
    expencive but the quality is awsum
    VXR8 LS2 6.0 Auto... Nickel silver build 0087

Comment

Hi guys,

Got the insignia (although it's in the dealer due to a dashboard warning message), so need to get rid of the Meriva boot install.

Therefore, price reduced to £300 for the boot install itself and I'll take £650 for the whole boot ICE install including amp and sub. The sub has somehow got a minor ding in it during the process of removing from the Merv but everything is otherwise mint.

Any Merv owners interested?

Cheers

Comment

Reduced to sell - £200 for the boot install.

Not really intent on selling the amp and sub unless a very good offer is on the table.

Comment

i havent got a meriva mate but im guessing pictures would help your sale alot

Comment

Sorry, made earlier reference to my profile, but I guess ur right lol!!
            Attached Files

Comment

very smart and top quality but seems over priced but thats just m oppinion i dont know that much about them..

Comment

OK, last offers!! Anyone interested in the boot install at £150 (amp and sub not included!!)

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by VXRdragon View Post
                  OK, last offers!! Anyone interested in the boot install at £150 (amp and sub not included!!)

Cheers
                  would be hard work finding a amp to fit as snug maby better selling together mate...

also try e bay as on here very little merv owners as its 99% vxr merivas here and as you know not many vxr mervs about anyway,,,

i would try e bay but state its fr any meriva as their is a lot meriva owners out their just not so many vxr merv owners

Comment

Working...
                  X