This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 owner 2006 vxr Arden Blue! Price for quick sale £9,500

This is a fantastic 1 owner car that has been very very well cared for. It has the optional 19" wheels. It has been cleaned with the best products i even use £300 wax on it. You really wont find a better example. Priced to sell so will go fast. I wont bore you with any more detials if youre looking at this you know what it is. Fantastic condition.
    I had previously turned down offers of £10,000 this car must now go.. Thanks.

OPEN TO SENSIBLE OFFERS

FIRST TO SEE WILL SNAP UP THIS CAR!
    Last edited by moeman; 28 July 2010, 01:37 PM. Reason: phone no removed

Not a good idea to post your phone number on a public site so removed, and I think your ad need a bit more detail.

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

do you have any pictures of the car and a bit more on the spec. has it been modified at all, if so what has been done and what is it running at etc.

Thanks
      Ed

Comment

whats the spec and miles?

thanks

##WWW.REVITUPUK.COM, We buy cars for cash, finance packages available & accept all major debit & credit cards & OUR NEW SERVICE DETAILING PACKAGES##

Comment

More info and pics please

Comment

Where are you based mate I know of someone looking for an astra Vxr at this price
            NOW RUNNING RED GOLF GT TDI 18" fox black gloss alloys and piper cross panel filter

Comment

Sorry for the lack of info, more information please click the link, sorry pics are not great!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...STRK:MESELX:IT

Comment

Sorry im based i Essex, either southend or burnham on crouch. i have a house in each. direct email [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                X