Model - VXR
    Engine - 2.00 Turbo
    Mileage - 6700
    Price - 10500

Location - Luton
    Contact phone number -
    Contact email address - cobra148atntlworld.com change at for @

General information -
    57 registered, 08 model Astra VXR with less than 7000 miles.

This car has been owned by myself from new, it is in immaculate condition, and with less than 7000 miles is barely run in.

Full dealer service history, seatcovers have been used from new, so no wear on the leather seat bolster, which is usual with the VXR. The wheels are as clean as the day it rolled off the production line, they have never been near a kerb.

Usual standard features, half leather interior, keyless entry/start/stop, 18" alloys. If your reading this, you will know what the car is.

Reluctant sale, due to taking delivery of a new Astra in September. The dealer has offered me £9500 in p/x for my new car, but it is worth much more than that. I simply want to make a bit more than the robbing p/x offer, hence the sensible sale price.

There is some finance still outstanding on the car at the moment, but this will be settled and cleared in the presence of the buyer.

Any viewing etc is welcomed, I'm in Luton, but I am away until 14th August and will have no internet access until then. I can however answer any questions via my phone if messages are sent to my email address cobra148atntlworld.com change at for @

I cannot stress how clean this car is, you would be very hard pushed to find another of this year with such low miles, in this condition.

sigpic

Wow, best price I've seen on a car that age, and I'm just up the road in Flitwick and also a Luton supporter!

VERY interested, though I am intrigued to know why so few miles on it if that isn't a rude question?

Presumably the plate isn't included in the sale? And do you have the standard rear lights to put back on? Any other mods other than the lights and debadging etc?

I'll copy all this into an email as well.....

Cheers,
    Andy

Comment

to good to be true or the buy of the century

Comment

Originally posted by apkent View Post
        Wow, best price I've seen on a car that age, and I'm just up the road in Flitwick and also a Luton supporter!

VERY interested, though I am intrigued to know why so few miles on it if that isn't a rude question?

Presumably the plate isn't included in the sale? And do you have the standard rear lights to put back on? Any other mods other than the lights and debadging etc?

I'll copy all this into an email as well.....

Cheers,
        Andy
        You have email

Originally posted by chappy View Post
        to good to be true or the buy of the century
        The car is 100% genuine with all history, bills etc to confirm the mileage. Any inspection, RAC AA etc is encouraged.
        At the end of the day, if it doesn't sell privately, its going to the dealer as p/x on my new car, but as they are raping me at £9500, it is better for me to get anything on top of their price. I would hapilly sell it for £12k but I'm on holiday for two weeks, and the new car comes in September, so I don't have a lot of time to mess about selling it.
        sigpic

Comment

pm'd

##WWW.REVITUPUK.COM, We buy cars for cash, finance packages available & accept all major debit & credit cards & OUR NEW SERVICE DETAILING PACKAGES##

Comment

Email sent

Comment

Originally posted by Amraam View Post
              Email sent
              this is the 1 for you amraam hope you get it

Comment

Just a shame Luton is so far away

Comment

ive always said its worth travelling for the right car, can always get a train down and have a fun drive back
                  2006 Astra VXR, Flame Red, 19's, AFL, Headlamp Washers, Cruise Control, CD70 + Aux in, Premium Speakers, CID, Bluetooth, Powerfold Mirrors, DDS/TPMS, Sight & Light, Park Pilot, Check Control, Speed Locking - All retrofitted by me 14.17 @ 100 MPH PVS 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Vauxtillidie View Post
                    ive always said its worth travelling for the right car, can always get a train down and have a fun drive back
                    Exactly, what I'm thinking now

I've spoken to Rob via email, seems a genuine bloke who loves his car!

Comment

Originally posted by smokinvxr View Post
                      this is the 1 for you amraam hope you get it
                      So do I mate, its looking very hopeful, just gotta beat the competition - this is where distance and not being able to get time off work is going to make it a challenge. Really really hoping I get this one

I've made an offer put it this way

Comment

Standard rear lights and Vauxhall front grill are now back on the car. Mileage is now at 7200. Car going to the dealer on 12th September, will take offer above p/x price if it can sell before then. You genuinely won't find a cleaner example.
                        sigpic

Comment

Rob is a top guy. And the car is a perfect example. Well worth more than the asking price.

I saw the car when I had the Opel grill off Rob on Saturday.

Good luck with the sale mate, should get snapped up.

Comment

Working...
                          X