Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vectra heated Recaro interior (custom trimmed)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vectra heated Recaro interior (custom trimmed)

Right then I'm putting up my one off custom interior from my Vectra C.

You'll get all 4 door cards, custom built VXR Recaro front seats which are heated, the front seats were built from scratch using genuine GM Recaro parts and were completed less than a month ago so are like new and have had very little use, rear seats and centre armrest.

All the work was carried out by Classic Car Services and I've receipts for almost 4k worth of work in total with all the new parts I bought.

The main scheme is black leather, blue alcantara with blue stitching and the front door cards have grey alcantara around the speaker grilles.

The front seat has the pull bolster in the base and the passenger seat is height and tilt adjustable which a lot of models have just the fixed passenger seat. Both front seats are also heated.

I'll also include the pre-facelift dash trims to suit the door cards so everything matches. The whole interior is in very good condition and the front seats are virtually brand new still.

Now with all the time effort and money thats gone into the interior I'm not selling it cheap cheap but you won't find anything else like it and to copy it will set you back an awful lot more.

The front seats won't come with the pre-tensioners but will still have the airbags fitted etc.

I'm pricing the complete package at £1600ono.

I'll let the pics speak for themselves.

They are stunning! Wish I had a Veccy now

Comment

Originally posted by Lawro View Post
      They are stunning! Wish I had a Veccy now
      Thanks its a shame to sell it all but I'm returning my 1.8 Vectra back to standard.

Just to show some of the work that went into the seats.

Comment

Open to very sensible offers, will also include all receipts for the work/parts as the trimming work is still guarenteed

Comment

This is now SOLD.

Comment

Working...
          X