This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vxr racing edition no 628 with xtras

IM SELLING MY VXR RACING EDITION. WOULD LIKE TO SELL ASAP SO HERES WHAT YA GET FOR YA MONEY.

ITS THE LTD EDITION VERSION NO 628. CHECK THE SPEC OUT ON THE NET.. FULL LEATHER ETC.

IVE REPLACED THE ALLOYS WITH DARE VR 18'S WHICH ARE SATIN BLACK WITH A RED LIP AND LOOK MINT.

IT HAS AN ITG PANAL FILTER IN.

I WILL INCLUDE 7 CHROME ENGINE PIECES 2 OF WHICH HAVE BEEN ENGRAVED WITH THE LTD EDITION NO AND VXR AND VXRACING.

I WILL ALSO INCLUDE A 14 PIECE ROOSE MOTORSPORT SET OF PERFORMANCE HOSES. THEY ARE RED WITH BLACK WRITING. HAVE A LOOK ON THEIR WEBSITE FOR PRICES. SEVERAL HUNDRED.

THOSE WHO KNOW ME OR WHO HAVE SEEN THE CAR WILL KNOW I HAVE TREATED IT LIKE GOLD SINCE I BROUGHT IT FROM NEW LAST SEPTEMBER. IT HAD AN OIL CHANGE AFTER 3000 OR SO MILES BY TMS IN MILTON KEYNES.
    IT HAS DONE 8220 MILES NOW. I HAVE NOT HAD 1 SINGLE ISSUE WITH THE CAR. IT LOOKS LIKE NEW INSIDE. EVEN SMELLS GOOD STILL....
    I HAVE CLEANED THE ENGINE BAY ALONG WITH THE CAR WEEKLY EXCEPT ON OCCASION WHEN ITS BEEN RAINING. IT WOULD THEN BE 2 WEEKS. NEVER ANY LONGER. I HAVE USED DOD JUICE PRODUCTS ON THE CAR.

ALSO INCLUDED IS THE NO. PLATE. THIS IS R14 VXR. LOOKS MINT.

IT WAS DETAILED IN MAY IN BIRMINGHAM USING ZAINO PRODUCTS.

FIRST TO VIEW WILL BUY.

I OFFER THE CAR WITH THE EXTRAS FOR £13500. THIS IS WHAT I OWE ON IT. U WILL NOT BUY CHEAPER OR GET ANY EXTRA BITS WITH OTHER CARS. THEY ALONE ARE WORTH NEARLY A GRAND.

I AM LOOKING AT PART EXCHANGE POSS NEXT WEEK IF NO TAKERS, SO IF YOUR INTERESTED, PLS CALL ME AND COME HAVE A LOOK.
    THE CAR HAS ONLY BEEN TOUCHED BY PROFESSIONALS SO U CAN HAVE COMPLETE CONFIDENCE. IT STILL HAS OVER 2 YRS WARRANTY OF COURSE.

CALL ME.
    RICH
    Attached Files
    Last edited by hazy; 31 July 2010, 07:33 PM.

Vx racing

Some pics.

Also painted the callipers red which are normally blue.
    Attached Files

Comment

Cant believe your selling, Good luck with the sale !!!!

Comment

Cheers dude

Comment

still for sale.

Comment

Still up for grabs will include eibach lowering springs.
            Sensible offers considered.

Comment

Car going to dealers on friday. Standard now except hoses still with it and dare vr 18" alloys. Was up for 13500 but will let it go foe £12750 if anyone wants a bargain...... Still more than im getting....

Comment

Cant believe it hasent sold, When it goes to the dealers what are you getting as its replacement???

Comment

Can't believe your letting it go mate.
                  your discribtion sounds top draw.

It must be making way for something really special
                  don't forget to let us see the replacement.
                  good luck
                  Would like to do more,

Milltek cat back, Whiteline RARB, Cruise Control, Light & Sight Pack, Parrot Blue Tooth Hands free Phone Connection & both rear fog lights working

Comment

Originally posted by reidy4862 View Post
                    Cant believe it hasent sold, When it goes to the dealers what are you getting as its replacement???
                    Originally posted by Bronze View Post
                    Can't believe your letting it go mate.
                    your discribtion sounds top draw.

It must be making way for something really special
                    don't forget to let us see the replacement.
                    good luck
                    Cheers guys. Not 1 reply even though it's a bargain. Goes on Friday now. Pick up my Lotus Elise 111R Friday....

Comment

hi
                      does this come with piston 4 melted !!!! lol and all the other corsa vxr probs ???

Comment

Originally posted by gsijay View Post
                        hi
                        does this come with piston 4 melted !!!! lol and all the other corsa vxr probs ???
                        Have to say mate not had s single prolem with this car. No rattles or broken bits. I've looked after it though. Great car if u look after it. Just hope the next owner does the same.

Comment

Car part ex. Gone to dealers.

Comment

Working...
                          X