This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gauging interest in new Black 19's

hey guys. may soon hav a set of new black 19's for sale.

not sure on a price. but around £650?? am not sure exactly how much there worth so tell me if im wrong lol. so if anyone wants them just gv me an offer and ill get back to you. thanks

Pics?
    Arden VXR / 17" TD 1.2's Gloss Black/Dreamscience RACE+/Forge Re-Circ Valve/DAP'R Springs/Quaife LSD/RARB/TX Tophat/3" BLUEFLAME/PIPERCROSS CONE Filter/Oil Restrictor Bolt/Courtenay CDTI Conv/Courtenay Engine Mount Insert/Black Rear Diffuser/Black Boot Strip/Black V-Grill/Black Fogs/Black Wing Mirrors/8K HID's/Wind Deflectors/Insignia Jets/Cruise/Auto Wiper and Lights/De-Badged/Anti-Hijack
    sigpic

Comment

with or without tyres?

Comment

Originally posted by vxracing View Post
        with or without tyres?
        without tires mate. just the 4 alloys themselves.

ill get sum pix up soon mate. but they are brand new. 19inch. no scratches or marks or anythn.

Comment

Originally posted by jlindsay View Post
          without tires mate. just the 4 alloys themselves.

ill get sum pix up soon mate. but they are brand new. 19inch. no scratches or marks or anythn.
          ull never get that price without tyres they go for that price with tyres just to help u if u want a quick sale

Comment

Been looking on Ebay recently and i dont think you will quite get that without tyres but its not a ridiculous price. I have seen 19's with tyres go for around £900.
            sigpic
            Arden Astra VXR/19" Dotz Alloys/Debadged

Comment

The other thing to consider is are they genuine VXR alloys or the ebay copies?

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

Working...
              X