This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hybrid Turbo unit for sale dibalis and manifold

Here for sale is a vxr hybrid turbo and manifold i bought this off a friend of mine was going to put it on the car for when i go round the track put i have just turned down the boost on my turbo.
    It has been re-built by A.E.T turbos in wakefield costing £600 and at the same time the turbo was machined out a bit more to get more out of the turbo!
    The turbo has done 1000miles since re-build i still have the reciept from the A.E.T Turbos proving the work got about 8 months left warrenty on the unit
    100% holds boost and does not smoke it is like brand new
    £1000 no offers

wat stage hybird is it? wat boost can it take? 1st dibs tom and any chance in pics?

also just o check it a hybird with a bdlias manifold?

where u live m8 cash waiting
    Last edited by slimey_eyes; 3 August 2010, 07:55 AM.

Comment

sure a few will be intrested in this mate
      VXR8 LS2 6.0 Auto... Nickel silver build 0087

Comment

Last edited by slimey_eyes; 3 August 2010, 06:44 PM.

Comment

yes pal the turbo unit is all dibalis including the manifold i know the lad paid £3000 for it but then had to recon it as he went on a track day and the oild feed came loose so it meant he had broke it and need it fixing it still have warrenty with it!!! I have pictures off it but dont know how to load them up if your intreseted in pics 07590118812 send me you email address and i will forward them to you IT ALSO HAS A FORGE METAL SILVER PLATE ON IT THINK IT IS EITHER RE CIRC VALVE OR DUMP VAVLE ALL I KNOW IS HE REPLACED IT AS THE STANDARD ONE WAS PLASTIC AND IT WAS NO GOOD HE WAS SICK OF CHANGING IT LOL IT WAS £80 AND I HAVE A PIECE OF EXHAUST SO IT FITS LIKE A GLOVE BUT IT STANDARD PIPE

Comment

are you sure on £3000 as if you go hybrid on a new turbo thats about £1200 and the dbilas exhaust manifold is around £750 plus a recirc valve around £100 so all in your looking at around £2000 new ( i know as i ve already run with that setup )
            Project J is here Carbon Parts for Astra J Or vectra vxr brake conversions to astra/corsa please PM

Comment

i cant have it now m8 sorry for messing u around tom

Comment

Originally posted by vxr-mattblacksheep View Post
                are you sure on £3000 as if you go hybrid on a new turbo thats about £1200 and the dbilas exhaust manifold is around £750 plus a recirc valve around £100 so all in your looking at around £2000 new ( i know as i ve already run with that setup )
                not sure pal he said he had that init as he reconed it maybe one off the shelve might be 2k at 1k it must be cheap

Comment

Originally posted by slimey_eyes View Post
                  i cant have it now m8 sorry for messing u around tom
                  no worries

Comment

Is the warranty from AET transferrable to new owner, Buddy? Does it come with the Forge 14psi actuator (as the AET hybrids usually come with)? Very interested, thanks.
                    Last edited by pookievxr; 3 August 2010, 11:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pookievxr View Post
                      Is the warranty from AET transferrable to new owner, Buddy? Does it come with the Forge 14psi actuator (as the AET hybrids usually come with)? Very interested, thanks.
                      Easy pal yes the warrenty will cover the new owner as far as I am aware it is not a forge actuator the turbo was not built from them brand new it came from regal then my friend put it on his car did not tite up the oil pipe up which caused the turbo wear so he took it to them as it is down road and had it reconed as he wanted it right as he was keeping it but he then tried for a warrenty claim for a gearbox at vauxhall theyvgot funny about nodded parts so he returned it standard so it keeps them and him happy till it runs out if warrenty hope this helps thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Nixon-VXR-400BHP View Post
                        Here for sale is a vxr hybrid turbo and manifold i bought this off a friend of mine was going to put it on the car for when i go round the track put i have just turned down the boost on my turbo.
                        It has been re-built by A.E.T turbos in wakefield costing £600 and at the same time the turbo was machined out a bit more to get more out of the turbo!
                        The turbo has done 1000miles since re-build i still have the reciept from the A.E.T Turbos proving the work got about 8 months left warrenty on the unit
                        100% holds boost and does not smoke it is like brand new
                        £1000 no offers
                        Is this a straight bolt on item?

Comment

Originally posted by moosh View Post
                          Is this a straight bolt on item?
                          yes pal it is

Comment

You got pics?

Comment

Working...
                            X