This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canon 450D Digital SLR kit

Thanks for looking, as with my cars I tend to change my camera on a regular basis so the time has come to sell my Canon 450D digital camera.

It is excellent condition, boxed will all the original bits supplied. It is a UK model not an import.

Details and reviews are here:
    http://www.google.co.uk/products/cat...d=0CCgQ8wIwAA#

The original lens was damaged off camera so I will include a Tamron 28-200 AF zoom lens.

Most of the pics I have posted on threads on here have been taken with this camera so have a browse.

£350 collected or pick up from Anglesey Sprint night or Silverstone Powerevents. RMSD will be £10.

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Hello Moeman,

Is this still for sale, and does it come with a memory card?

Do I get a police discount

Thanks

Dave
    sigpic

Comment

yes still available and memory card included, you should be paying more as I am a poor pensioner now!

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

Originally posted by moeman View Post
        yes still available and memory card included, you should be paying more as I am a poor pensioner now!
        Do you have a Paypal account, and i'll send it as a gift to eliminate charges.

I take it it's a good as new?

Cheers

Dave
        sigpic

Comment

yes all round, Ill pm you

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X