This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DAP's For Sale

I purchased some Dap R springs from Seanie on here, didnt get around to opening the box let alone fitting them due to insurance company playing silly beggers in relation to modifications so I am looking to sell them, I am looking for what i paid, £100, I am based in Dublin so these may appeal to an Irish member, can arrange delivery in Ireland if needed but would prefer to meet the buyer

The orginial thread with pics can be found below.

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...ghlight=seanie

Please pm me with any questions or give me a text, 0860210416 (0044860210416 outside the Republic)

Thanks
    Last edited by Sparkles; 5 August 2010, 05:13 PM. Reason: Spelling

Price including postage to London?
    Arden VXR / 17" TD 1.2's Gloss Black/Dreamscience RACE+/Forge Re-Circ Valve/DAP'R Springs/Quaife LSD/RARB/TX Tophat/3" BLUEFLAME/PIPERCROSS CONE Filter/Oil Restrictor Bolt/Courtenay CDTI Conv/Courtenay Engine Mount Insert/Black Rear Diffuser/Black Boot Strip/Black V-Grill/Black Fogs/Black Wing Mirrors/8K HID's/Wind Deflectors/Insignia Jets/Cruise/Auto Wiper and Lights/De-Badged/Anti-Hijack
    sigpic

Comment

please display the prices on the forum

and interested lol

Comment

Originally posted by napa1985 View Post
        please display the prices on the forum

and interested lol
        Price is in the orginial post

Comment

Originally posted by Gaz*VXR View Post
          Price including postage to London?
          ???
          Arden VXR / 17" TD 1.2's Gloss Black/Dreamscience RACE+/Forge Re-Circ Valve/DAP'R Springs/Quaife LSD/RARB/TX Tophat/3" BLUEFLAME/PIPERCROSS CONE Filter/Oil Restrictor Bolt/Courtenay CDTI Conv/Courtenay Engine Mount Insert/Black Rear Diffuser/Black Boot Strip/Black V-Grill/Black Fogs/Black Wing Mirrors/8K HID's/Wind Deflectors/Insignia Jets/Cruise/Auto Wiper and Lights/De-Badged/Anti-Hijack
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gaz*VXR View Post
            ???
            I have had 2 companies come back to me, shipping to London is averaging €65 so that is not a runner. If anyone wants to arrantge their own collection from UK I can price accordingly

As I thought when posting, may suit an Irish buyer, North or South, can arrange delivery.

Thanks

Comment

Sold

Comment

these still for sale mate?

Comment

Sold them to w20adm

Comment

Working...
                  X