This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• castle combe tickets

HI GOT 2 CASTLE COMBE TICKETS FOR THIS SATURDAY TO SELL AS FRIENDS CAN,T GO.THESE ARE GOING FOR £10.00 ECH.PLEASE NOTE THESE ARE TICKETS TO GET IN ONLY NOT STAND PASSES OR TRACK TIME WICH IS BOOKED SEPREATLY.CAN MEET ON WAY IF YOU WHANT.
    WILL BE GOING VIA NEWBURY SERVICES AT AROUND 6.30AM THEN UP M4.PLEASE PM ME IF INTRESTED.
    sigpicCUSTOME EXHAUST,TOUCH SCREEN,SATNAV,REVERSE CAM DVD,TV,BLUETOOTH
    ITG,SMD,STAGE 2 MAP,CUSTOME GRILL,TINT,S,H and R Springs,GEO,DE BADGE,PRO RACE 1.2 ALLOYS,VXR PEDALS.BOOST GAUGE,BLUE FOOT WELL LIGHTS. BONNET RAISE,BONNET VENTS,OMP Seats ,Caged,Weight Reduction,Hydro Dip,Inlarged Intake,Mod Air Box,Up Rated Disc,s and Pads.

Originally posted by billy wizz 1972 View Post
    HI GOT 2 CASTLE COMBE TICKETS FOR THIS SATURDAY TO SELL AS FRIENDS CAN,T GO.THESE ARE GOING FOR £10.00 ECH.PLEASE NOTE THESE ARE TICKETS TO GET IN ONLY NOT STAND PASSES OR TRACK TIME WICH IS BOOKED SEPREATLY.CAN MEET ON WAY IF YOU WHANT.
    WILL BE GOING VIA NEWBURY SERVICES AT AROUND 6.30AM THEN UP M4.PLEASE PM ME IF INTRESTED.

very interested fella as the ones i ordered for friends arent going to turn up in time but we are coming from the midlands could arrange to meet somewhere close to the circuit if no one else buys them beforehand. i got confirmation of purchased tickets and 2 stand passes but its a long way to go and get refused entry.

Comment

castle combe

hi budy send me a pm with your mobile number and if no one buys them then kije you said meet near circuit.but will be early as got to be on stand buy 8.00am hope that,s ok. Bill
      ITG,SMD,STAGE 2 MAP,CUSTOME GRILL,TINT,S,H and R Springs,GEO,DE BADGE,PRO RACE 1.2 ALLOYS,VXR PEDALS.BOOST GAUGE,BLUE FOOT WELL LIGHTS. BONNET RAISE,BONNET VENTS,OMP Seats ,Caged,Weight Reduction,Hydro Dip,Inlarged Intake,Mod Air Box,Up Rated Disc,s and Pads.

Comment

PM sent bill

Comment

castle combe tickets

just to let every one no still got tickets.would profer to sell the to some one ho can meet on way or near circuit.if preferd you can collect from oxford tonight or sat morning near oxford as need to be at newbury for 6.30am.pm me your number and i will call you back.:d

SOLD CHERRS
          Last edited by billy wizz 1972; 7 August 2010, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X