This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forge Intercooler

I've found a supplier (DC Performance) that are selling the Forge intercooler kit and are willing to give us a discount.

http://www.dcperformance.co.uk/uprat...all/astra.html

I've been talking to Dan at DC Performance and he has told me that he will give us a 10% discount if we buy 10 intercooler kits.

Therefore the cost will be £656.10 + £10 for delivery to mainland UK.

Would anyone be interested?
    Last edited by marcmoran51; 7 August 2010, 09:35 PM.

dam ordered mine earlyer this week paid £750 for it.
    sigpic
    3 gauge conversions, Pillar pods

Comment

why are there such good group buys when Im skint
      sigpic
      Originally posted by soosie
      Gosh Cerberus , yours is exceptionally long !
      Originally posted by soosie
      Gosh Cerberus , really, really HUGE !

Comment

Hi

To help get the ball rolling I suggest you post a bit more information i.e. the supplier and perhaps timescales.

Most folks would like to deal directly with the supplier when it comes to the time of purchase.
        | Find | Watch | Follow |

Comment

Originally posted by worky View Post
          Hi

To help get the ball rolling I suggest you post a bit more information i.e. the supplier and perhaps timescales.

Most folks would like to deal directly with the supplier when it comes to the time of purchase.
          Worky,

I've updated my original post. I don't really have a timescale in mind; I was going to buy the intercooler last week but thought I would see if I could get a group buy discount. After talking to DC performance and them coming back with this offer, I thought I would find out if anyone else would be interested.

So I'm now just trying to gauge interest levels at the moment. Although its not looking all that hot.

If there isn't enough interest then I'm going to have to buy the intercooler for full price.

Comment

Good price and thanks for updating your original post. Hopefully you get the numbers you require.
            | Find | Watch | Follow |

Comment

If I can get some money together I'd be interested.

Comment

is this group buy happening??

Comment

what size fan do you get with the forge cooler? how come it comes with 1 fan but the jbi comes with 2?
                  Quaife LSD . . Milltek/Powerflow Turbo back exhaust . . Custom Intercooler . . Percy 1.9 Cdti airbox . . Whiteline RARB . . Collins dump valve . . Courts enlarged top hat/power pipe . . Oil Breather Box . . cruise . . anti-hijack . . check control . . Blue SMD conversion . . wind deflectors . . opel numberplate surrounds . . pressed plates . .

Comment

Originally posted by jada07515 View Post
                    is this group buy happening??
                    Due to low interest I’m going to pull out and just buy it at full price

Comment

Originally posted by whytie-vxr View Post
                      what size fan do you get with the forge cooler? how come it comes with 1 fan but the jbi comes with 2?
                      anyone know?
                      Quaife LSD . . Milltek/Powerflow Turbo back exhaust . . Custom Intercooler . . Percy 1.9 Cdti airbox . . Whiteline RARB . . Collins dump valve . . Courts enlarged top hat/power pipe . . Oil Breather Box . . cruise . . anti-hijack . . check control . . Blue SMD conversion . . wind deflectors . . opel numberplate surrounds . . pressed plates . .

Comment

anyone know?
                        You don't get any fans with the forge cooler kit. You get a bracket to re-mount the OE fan.
                        sigpic

EDS Inlet Manifold, Thermal Gasket, EDS Inlet Cam, EVOMS Diverter Valve, Forge FMIC, Quaife ATB, Custom 3" Turbo Back, Whiteline RARB, Uprated FARB, AP Racing Brakes, Percy CDTi Airbox Conversion, Oil Breather Box, Dap-r Springs, Bilstein B8's, CS Brake Cooling Ducts, Cool Running Thermo, CS Uprated Radiator

Comment

Originally posted by Nurburg608 View Post
                          You don't get any fans with the forge cooler kit. You get a bracket to re-mount the OE fan.
                          thats very interesting so it must be up to the job, what size is the oe fan? how come others give you a fun with theirs?

Comment

thats very interesting so it must be up to the job, what size is the oe fan? how come others give you a fun with theirs?
                            It's only to keep your water temps down. Some cores can be restrictive not allowing enough air through to the radiator so this is assisted by addition fans. Sometimes there is also an issue with fitting the OE fan back in so 2 smaller fans are used. Not saying this is the reason though as i haven't had a look at their setup but no issues even on track days with mine, although an uprated radiator wouldn't go astray on my car
                            sigpic

EDS Inlet Manifold, Thermal Gasket, EDS Inlet Cam, EVOMS Diverter Valve, Forge FMIC, Quaife ATB, Custom 3" Turbo Back, Whiteline RARB, Uprated FARB, AP Racing Brakes, Percy CDTi Airbox Conversion, Oil Breather Box, Dap-r Springs, Bilstein B8's, CS Brake Cooling Ducts, Cool Running Thermo, CS Uprated Radiator

Comment

I'd be interested in this. Doesn't the Forge cooler come with the power pipe too?

Comment

Working...
                              X