This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3" stainless steel exhaust system

Here I'm selling my 3" exhaust system. It's 3" with no boxes etc it's from the precat back but you can buy the pre-cats for about £80-£90.

It's only covered 80 odd miles as it was only fitted last friday but I've decided due to a change of job I'm going to sell the car and buy a new focus RS.

It's made by welsh coast customs which is a powerflow dealer.

It comes with a lifetime guarantee and looks very OEM but sounds absolutey lovely. I took the car to Combe for TVL and had alot of comments about how nice and deep it sounds and pops and bangs lovely too it's actually better sounding than my old Remus but as I was going for big power I needed the 3".

I paid £800 but I'm realistic so I'm advertising it for £600 ono

not being funny m8, but that is crazy money, first of all it doesnt include the pre cat, then you have no back box or silencers and your wanting £600,

all you basically have is a 3" pipe bent in a few places that costs £15 per metre : http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Exhaust-Repair...es_CarParts_SM

a sports cat is going to cost the buyer couple £100 quid, and also over £125 for the precat, then cost to fabricate it all together,

your talking at least £800-1000 to get your exhaust up to standard which is piper money
    Quaife LSD . . Milltek/Powerflow Turbo back exhaust . . Custom Intercooler . . Percy 1.9 Cdti airbox . . Whiteline RARB . . Collins dump valve . . Courts enlarged top hat/power pipe . . Oil Breather Box . . cruise . . anti-hijack . . check control . . Blue SMD conversion . . wind deflectors . . opel numberplate surrounds . . pressed plates . .

Comment

No by no boxes etc I mean no silencers. As in it's the whole exhaust. Sports cat, rear section. Rear tail pipe etc. The only thing which makes it not a turbo back system
      Is the £80 precat because I didn't want to wait a month for it to be fabricated purely because I'm
      Not keeping the car.

It's not just a centre section lol. I'll get pics today

Comment

Originally posted by doely View Post
        No by no boxes etc I mean no silencers. As in it's the whole exhaust. Sports cat, rear section. Rear tail pipe etc. The only thing which makes it not a turbo back system
        Is the £80 precat because I didn't want to wait a month for it to be fabricated purely because I'm
        Not keeping the car.

lol oh right, i though it was no sports cat or anything , apologies,
        Quaife LSD . . Milltek/Powerflow Turbo back exhaust . . Custom Intercooler . . Percy 1.9 Cdti airbox . . Whiteline RARB . . Collins dump valve . . Courts enlarged top hat/power pipe . . Oil Breather Box . . cruise . . anti-hijack . . check control . . Blue SMD conversion . . wind deflectors . . opel numberplate surrounds . . pressed plates . .

Comment

Here's the pics. Excuse their crapness bit I took some tidy vids I'll upload when I finish work.

Comment

Why is it not mandrel bent? Its got a million welds. theres so many that could break. lol.

Looks a nice system though.

Comment

If they break it's got a lifetime warrantee so it's not a worry

Comment

Originally posted by doely View Post
                Not keeping the car.

Looking at the pics you have me confused.com now, as i can see two silencers on the pics ( rear & middle section ) but no sports cat ??
                sigpic

Comment

if im honest mate i was confused too so i rang and its de-catted no sports cat, i wasnt worried as mine is a 2010 model so MOT wasnt a issue tbh.

what a useless sales person i'd make lol

Comment

mate my powerflow dealer quoted me 600 new with a precat for a 3inch system with mandrel bends..

if you paid 800 id want a refund as you cuda got the piper for that money.. not being funny mate but i had a powerflow turbo back and the remus is better..

the remus is the best sounding exhaust on the market imo and i have a 3inch scorpian ..

realisticly you shud be asking for 350 400 max

Comment

i only bought it last week as it was the only reputable place around, i wanted the 3" as i was going stage 3+ but decided a focus RS is a better route to go down.

heres a vid

VID

VID 2

VID 3

Comment

Working...
                      X