This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juicy Detailing and DJ Spin Doctor

Now I don't want any rumours to start but Juicy has been seen rubbing panels with the Spin Doctor

These are due in next week and the RRP on them is £99.95 plus carriage, HOWEVER our Juicy offer is

£99.95 PLUS FREE CARRIAGE VIA UPS

AND

10 x EuroW All-Purpose Microfibre Cloths worth £15.00

We are very proud to announce the launch of our very own rotary machine polisher, the Spin Doctor. It has the following benefits:

- DIGITAL SPEED CONTROL. An LCD display shows the machine speed, from 1000-3000rpm in 100rpm increments. You adjust it via a simple and convenient press of a button (+ for up and – for down). This is a first for the UK market as far as we are aware and allows for accurate and easy adjustment of speed when polishing.

- LIGHTWEIGHT. This is an 1100w lightweight and compact machine, weighing just 1.8kg ‘bare’ ie without side handle, or 2.0kg exactly with the side handle (as most people would use it). For comparison, a Chicago/Milwaukee (my old machine and a real favourite) weighs 2.2kg with the handle and the heavier Kestrel is 2.8kg with the handle.

- LONG LEAD. A full 4m lead to avoid having to rely on extension leads and to ensure plenty of ‘over shoulder’ flexibility.

- SPARE BRUSH SET. Each machine comes with a spare set of brushes to help prolong its life before servicing is required.

- HARD CARRY CASE. To store it in when not in use, impact resistant.

- GOOD VALUE. The retail price is 99.95 GBP in the UK market.

Spin Doctor Rotary Machine Polisher, 220-240v, UK plug, 1100W, M14 thread

Dodo Juice’s lightweight rotary machine polisher – with digital speed control

If you really want to flatline swirls, it’s time to call in the Spin Doctor. Rotaries can cut paint a lot quicker than orbital machines, so - in competent hands -they can deliver fast and impressive results. The Spin Doctor is a compact and lightweight (1.8kg bare) machine with a powerful 1100W motor and digital speed control. This means a digital LCD display shows your speed to the nearest 100rpm and you can accurately adjust your polishing speed from 1000-3000rpm at the touch of a button. Comes with a side handle, a long, long 4m lead, a spare brush set and a hard carry case. It also has a one year warranty and CE marking. Note that it is M14 fitment and UK spec (3 pin plug, 220-240v). Finally, the Spin Doctor is compatible with both wool cutting pads and the Supernatural machine stick.

PLEASE NOTE THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE A BACKING PLATE

Carriage via courier for 24-48 hour delivery (UK mainland only excluding Highlands and Islands)

If your interested please feel free to drop me a pm or email me on [email protected]

Got mine Monday, forgot to post in here.

Might have a play with it over the weekend or failing that i got a detail booked in for the following 2 weekends so it will get a good testing then

Pluggged in last night and it worked so thats a good start

Comment

Mine arrived today, thanks for the quick delivery

Just need a backing plate now as i assumed the ones from my DA would have fitted but they dont

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
        Mine arrived today, thanks for the quick delivery

Just need a backing plate now as i assumed the ones from my DA would have fitted but they dont
        you will probs need a 1/4" thread bolt backing plates.....3M 150mm backing plates are the ones to have cost about £18

Obsessed is a word that the lazy use to describe the dedicated!

Comment

Originally posted by Dan_vxR View Post
          you will probs need a 1/4" thread bolt backing plates.....3M 150mm backing plates are the ones to have cost about £18
          There isnt a 150mm plate, theres a 125mm and its £21. Is the 125mm right for the normal 6" pads

Comment

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=uk

Try that one mate

Comment

I wish i had the conidence to give this a go .

My car is i need of a good old polish

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
                There isnt a 150mm plate, theres a 125mm and its £21. Is the 125mm right for the normal 6" pads
                sorry, thinking of pads

yeah the 125mm for £21 is best

http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/polish.../prod_758.html

Obsessed is a word that the lazy use to describe the dedicated!

Comment

Glad the deliveries have been arriving safely - I've been playing with mine over the last couple of days on the astra van as we had added today some Juicy Detailing decals.

It is very easy to use and the weight is good. Only little thing I've found is that because its digital when you reduce the speed it jumps down 2 settings and you have to be careful where you rest your thumb as its quite easy to increase or decrease the power without knowing until the machine changes speed grrrr!

We have in stock the 125mm 3M rotary backing plates too which fit the Spin Doctor

Comment

Ok had a play yesterday with it.

OMG its light, compared to the other Rotary we was using

I dont like the fact you cant use the speed - to turn it off and have to use the switch, possible safety thing but still anoying if you are just stopping to apply polish or something.

Looking forward to giving it a proper try in a few weeks

Comment

Working...
                    X