This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astra vxr 3" powerflow exhaust

It's only covered 80 odd miles as it was only fitted last friday but I've decided due to a change of job I'm going to sell the car and buy a new focus RS.

It's made by welsh coast customs which is a powerflow dealer.

It comes with a lifetime guarantee and looks very OEM but sounds absolutey lovely. I took the car to Combe for TVL and had alot of comments about how nice and deep it sounds and pops and bangs lovely too it's actually better sounding than my old Remus but as I was going for big power I needed the 3".

I paid £800 but I'm realistic so I'm advertising it for £600 ono

heres a vid

VID

VID 2

VID 3

sorry mate am only thinking for you as the 3inch scorpian is 660 brand new and that comes with a 3inch precat..

i know you paid 800 which you have been ripped off as my powerflow dealer qouted me 600 for 3inch with mandrel bends..

i had a 2.5 inch turbo back powerflow which was 500 with a sports cat etc..

you wont get 600 for it.. youd struggle for 600 with a precat..

if you want to sell it and want rid it needs to be around 350 / 400

damo

Comment

Realistically I'll take £500 for it so for £80 extra you can get the precat too therefore making it still cheaper than a scorpion. I can take any less as that's how much I owe the wife that she paid towards it lol

Comment

Originally posted by doely View Post
        Realistically I'll take £500 for it so for £80 extra you can get the precat too therefore making it still cheaper than a scorpion. I can take any less as that's how much I owe the wife that she paid towards it lol
        lol fair point, i personally dont think it will go unless its 400 max, as a 3inch precat can be expensive tbh and alot more then 80quid

sorry to comment but am just thinking for you as it wont sell an am sure you would like a sale..

i hope you dont think am being a idiot, as am cool with everyone

Comment

Bump open to offers as want it gone before fri so I can order one for the RS

Comment

Bump £450 anyone?

Comment

Bump

Comment

bump, open to offers

Comment

PM sent chap
                  Astra VXR ITS BOG STANDARD...well i've smoothed the boot and thats it!!....Slowly Hoarding parts in my garage so i can go from Stock to Stage 3 in a matter of days

Comment

all pm's replied to

thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X