Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recaro young proof plus baby car seat

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Recaro young proof plus baby car seat

    Recaro young profi plus from birth to 9mths or 20lbs baby car seat used for one month still boxed great condition just scratches on the base he has hardly been in it to nursery and back

    sigpic

  • #2
    Oops forgot to put a price it cost £105 1 month ago will accept £60 collected or £70 delivered
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Good luck with the sale, I wanna buy this but the misses ain't pregnant always wanted a recaro for my daughter lol
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by stewarty-vxr View Post
        Good luck with the sale, I wanna buy this but the misses ain't pregnant always wanted a recaro for my daughter lol
        Ha ha cheers mate we just got the forward facing one so no need for this one
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by stewarty-vxr View Post
          Good luck with the sale, I wanna buy this but the misses ain't pregnant always wanted a recaro for my daughter lol

          Well get to it mate,then you'll need the baby seat.lol.I take it you aint a jaffa?lol

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by tjay View Post
            Well get to it mate,then you'll need the baby seat.lol.I take it you aint a jaffa?lol
            Lol
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Sorry about the pic was taken off my iPhone
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Which one have you replaced it with mate? The Young Expert? My daughter loves her's

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Lawro View Post
                  Which one have you replaced it with mate? The Young Expert? My daughter loves her's
                  Yes mate that's the one collect it in the morning from halfords
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Also it's isofix friendly
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Morning bump
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Bump otherwise going on eBay
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Bump it's in the way lol
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            still have this?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              yes we do m8
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X