This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billstein B14 coilovers

As above, as you can see from the pics these coilovers are mint and nearly new. covered maximum of 3k miles.

Comes complete with height adjustment spanners and original box.

I have had DAP R springs, Eibach springs, KW Varient 3 coilovers in the search for the perfect suspension and then finally found it in the Billstein B14s. The buyer will not be disappointed.

PRICE - £450
    FITTING (if required) - £50

Would much prefer collection but can post at a really big push.

Thanks for looking and any questions just fire away.
    Last edited by rickvpw; 18 August 2010, 01:06 AM.

ooooo i seriously need to find some money

Comment

What a price, these wing be up for long, Pitty they don't fit the vec as of have them right now
      sigpic

Comment

Whats making you sell them then? you selling the car?

Comment

do these have the same ajustments as the kw v3?

how come you dont rate the kw v3?

good luck with the sales.
          my build thread - http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=90714

Comment

Where are you based Rick??

Comment

Originally posted by napa1985 View Post
              ooooo i seriously need to find some money
              Seriously John, find the money. You will love them!

Originally posted by stewarty-vxr View Post
              What a price, these wing be up for long, Pitty they don't fit the vec as of have them right now
              Thanks mate!

Originally posted by shazoo666 View Post
              Whats making you sell them then? you selling the car?
              Somebody went into the side of my car, nothing serious and is being repaired as we speak but if you speak to anyone on here that knows me I am a picky git and never be happy with the repair so selling up.

Originally posted by sandyVXR View Post
              do these have the same ajustments as the kw v3?

how come you dont rate the kw v3?

good luck with the sales.
              No these only have ride height adjustment, where as the varient 3s have height, rebound and compresion.
              I like the KWs but found the where very clunky, as others also have found. Also never touched any adjustment other than the height, didnt know how to so was never confident that they where set up correctly.

Originally posted by moosh View Post
              Where are you based Rick??
              I am in Milton Keynes mate, that said I am travelling to Kent tomorrow if anyone wants to meet.

Comment

Originally posted by rickvpw View Post
                Seriously John, find the money. You will love them!

Thanks mate!

Somebody went into the side of my car, nothing serious and is being repaired as we speak but if you speak to anyone on here that knows me I am a picky git and never be happy with the repair so selling up.

No these only have ride height adjustment, where as the varient 3s have height, rebound and compresion.
                I like the KWs but found the where very clunky, as others also have found. Also never touched any adjustment other than the height, didnt know how to so was never confident that they where set up correctly.

I am in Milton Keynes mate, that said I am travelling to Kent tomorrow if anyone wants to meet.
                cheers for the reply, yeah must admit, need to know what your doing setting them up as you can make the car handle like carp, only other option is to get someone else to set them up which cost moeny.

i love the kw v3, make the car feel like its on rails.

for the moeny, the bilstains are very well priced an will transform the car...

have you posted on other forums, like astra owners network, owners club, migweb? as i think someone on there will rip your hand off for these...
                my build thread - http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=90714

Comment

Ahh yeah i know the feeling mate im just the same any little noise or anything its definately the right thing to do. i am interested in these would you post them? to CR0 6DU and if so how much all in?

Comment

WHy you have to sell these the 3 months i got 2 car insurances, 2 taxs, 2 mots and a wedding aniversay

If you not rid of in a few months then i could be interested.

Good luck with sale

Comment

Originally posted by sandyVXR View Post
                      cheers for the reply, yeah must admit, need to know what your doing setting them up as you can make the car handle like carp, only other option is to get someone else to set them up which cost moeny.

i love the kw v3, make the car feel like its on rails.

for the moeny, the bilstains are very well priced an will transform the car...

have you posted on other forums, like astra owners network, owners club, migweb? as i think someone on there will rip your hand off for these...
                      I must admit mate the KWs did feel awesome on the car, Thorney set them up for me and as you say like its on rails.

Just couldnt handle the knocks and bangs from them, especially when cold

Yes mate they are on AON but think they are sold now

Originally posted by shazoo666 View Post
                      Ahh yeah i know the feeling mate im just the same any little noise or anything its definately the right thing to do. i am interested in these would you post them? to CR0 6DU and if so how much all in?
                      Lol it drives my missus crazt how fussy I am with even the smallest noise lol

Sorry mate these are provisionally sold now.

Originally posted by Ralphvxr View Post
                      WHy you have to sell these the 3 months i got 2 car insurances, 2 taxs, 2 mots and a wedding aniversay

If you not rid of in a few months then i could be interested.

Good luck with sale
                      Mate that is one hard month, good luck with that one!

Comment

SOLD.

Thanks for the interest.
                        Last edited by rickvpw; 18 August 2010, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X