This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• opel nurburgring for sale

hi i am relisting my opel astra nurburgring edition for sale as the garage i was trading it at cant get the car i want for the price i can get else where so i am selling for the price they were going to give me which is £14,250 not bad for a 59 plate car with 8,000 miles on clock still has remainder of warranty and some extra's which are cruise control, ids+, cdc and power folding mirrors well looked after no pets or smokers been in the car it is cleaned with the best products need a 5 door for the baby otherwise would defintetly keep it has remus exhaust which is an extra on the opel it has one small kerb mark on a wheel and the odd stone chip on the bonnet other than that it in mint condition never tracked or thrashed is uk registered pm me if interested

cheers scott
    sigpic
    ASTRA nurburgring mods; itg panel filter, white samco hoses, cruise control, remus

That is a stonking good price especially for a 59 Plate, what car you looking for scotty?
    sigpic

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Comment

i am going to the dark side as the vxr lads call it i am wanting a focus st3 5 door as i want something with similar performance but as i say 5 doors
      sigpic
      ASTRA nurburgring mods; itg panel filter, white samco hoses, cruise control, remus

Comment

bump
        sigpic

Comment

you still trying to sell this scott

Comment

Originally posted by hoggy a View Post
            you still trying to sell this scott
            had it sold mate but the dealer wanted £19,500 for the car and i can get it for £18,000 elsewere so might just put it on the autotrader got a few people interested but they are struggling to get the loans to buy it
            sigpic

Comment

willing to take £14,000 for a quick sale forgot to mention car has 8 months tax still on it
              sigpic

Comment

had a few people interested one needs to try and get a loan sorted after being knocked back the other is on here and has a 5 door focus st which he thougt i might be interested in doing a deal but the car is older and to be honest want a new one and benfield offered me £13,500 today but not willing to sell for that so still for sale
                sigpic

Comment

what an amazing price. a bargin for anyone....

This car is in mint condition lads, i have seen it in the flesh and its imaculate.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by br3ttwilson View Post
                    what an amazing price. a bargin for anyone....

This car is in mint condition lads, i have seen it in the flesh and its imaculate.
                    cheers brett your car is mint aswell mate cheers again for helping me out with the pipe nice to meet you
                    sigpic

Comment

willing to take £13,750 before it gets traded in
                      sigpic

Comment

wow what a deal, i would have taken this if you would do a px for my arden lol, cant believe it hasnt gone for that age, mileage, price
                        Quaife LSD . . Milltek/Powerflow Turbo back exhaust . . Custom Intercooler . . Percy 1.9 Cdti airbox . . Whiteline RARB . . Collins dump valve . . Courts enlarged top hat/power pipe . . Oil Breather Box . . cruise . . anti-hijack . . check control . . Blue SMD conversion . . wind deflectors . . opel numberplate surrounds . . pressed plates . .

Comment

would have done you a deal mate but need a 5 door so need to sell you could sell yours and buy it mate i have 30 days before i get my new car so if i sell the car before then i can pay cash instead of trading in
                          sigpic

Comment

if i could defo sell my car in 30 days id do it but just looking at the rest of the cars in the for sale section, they dont seem to be shifting very quickly,

i saw tcd_burgs car tonight and it really made me want a burg lol
                            Quaife LSD . . Milltek/Powerflow Turbo back exhaust . . Custom Intercooler . . Percy 1.9 Cdti airbox . . Whiteline RARB . . Collins dump valve . . Courts enlarged top hat/power pipe . . Oil Breather Box . . cruise . . anti-hijack . . check control . . Blue SMD conversion . . wind deflectors . . opel numberplate surrounds . . pressed plates . .

Comment

mine has quite a few extra's and is a year and a half newer so has more warranty left and had a few people interested but obviously have to sell there cars and that first so stuck waiting so if no one wants it i will trade it in and the dealer will make the profit on it has to be done by the last week in september
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X