This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remus & Hella Bi-xenons for sale

Unfortunatley I will be selling the VXR soon so for sale I have a full Remus exhuast system which has covered roughly 19,000 miles, still in great condition and sounds amazing £500. Also Hella Bi-xenons bought and fitted by ravin beef at a cost of £600, sell for £400.

Both items are still on the car, and Im away from home untill the 3rd Sep, feel free to send me a PM cheers
    Last edited by ell_vxr; 29 November 2010, 11:22 PM.

The Remus is over priced mate considering how many miles its done

Comment

email sent to you mate

Comment

Ok, I can only check emails in the evening, currently using a work computer and emails are blocked...

Forgot to mention, location is Aberdeenshire...

Comment

i was wondering if you would take slightly less and if so when you would need the money by since your not home till the 3rd

Comment

You have a p.m my friend
            sigpic

Arden Blue // Aero Pack // Blue Nappa leather Seats // Dual Zone Climate Control // Navi 600 // Rear Tints // Electric Folding Mirrors // Tire Pressure Monitoring System // Premium Lighting Pack // Rear Parking Sensors // Driving Assistance Pack

Comment

Rosco.p was first to PM about the lights so I'm obliged to give him first refusal. As for the exhaust mate, I think £500 is a reasonable price for the Remus, so wouldnt really want to take less for it, it still sounds fantastic and is in great condition... Let me know if your still interested...

Cheers

Elliott...

Comment

good price for remus imo no remus is guna have low miles all time!

Comment

As I mentioned before, the exhaust is still on the car, so can be heard before anyone decided to buy it, and they wouldn't be disappointed! If anything I have over estimated on the millage, I bought it from a guy on here and since ive had it, it cant of done more than 3500 miles!!! But I cant remember wether he said it had done 11000 or 15000.

Comment

Ok when would u be looking for the money depending on this I'll take it

Comment

I will be selling the car within the next month, so to be honest there is no rush if your struggling to get the funds together. Would you be looking to collect it? I was hoping to avoid putting it through a courier, if it was to be delivered that would be at the buyers expense, or I dont mind travelling up to 100 miles or so to meet...

Comment

No I'll collect it I live in Aberdeen as well So will defiantly buy it.

Will it be ok if I just here before you take it off

Comment

Thats no problem, like i say im home form offshore on the 3rd, I'm in Stonehaven so you can come down and have a listen first!

Both Items now provisionally sold. Thanks...

Comment

ok cheers mate give me a shout when you get back and we can arrange when

Comment

yeh will do mate...

Comment

Working...
                              X