This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flame Red Astra VXR.

I am selling my Astra due to saving for a wedding and moving house so unfortunately having to downgrade . The only thing that isn' in the advert is the car had a dreamscience unit fitted which could be left on the car if i get the right price. Any questions just drop me a PM. Cheers!

Link: http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2014942.htm

Just realised the pics arn't working on my ad and for some reason i can't upload them on p/h, ill try again tomorrow. Heres a few pics until i get it sorted though:

£9595
    Last edited by deanf06; 6 September 2010, 06:34 PM.

Comment

bump, i thought the price was quite cheap?

Comment

I started at that price - it's too high for an 06....btw I've had people offering in the 7's stating that's a good price!! It books higher than that lol
        Nova 1.6 16v TB's DTA 1/4mile 14.8s

Comment

Originally posted by Phazer View Post
          I started at that price - it's too high for an 06....btw I've had people offering in the 7's stating that's a good price!! It books higher than that lol
          LOL 7k, ill see how it goes but i am open to offers on the price as long as its genuine.

Comment

Looking good mate
            hope you get what your after.
            Would like to do more,

Milltek cat back, Whiteline RARB, Cruise Control, Light & Sight Pack, Parrot Blue Tooth Hands free Phone Connection & both rear fog lights working

Comment

Originally posted by deanf06 View Post
              LOL 7k, ill see how it goes but i am open to offers on the price as long as its genuine.
              Yeah I know. Just had another bloke mess me about today. I've 'sold' the car countless times in the last couple of weeks but ability to get finance or people who ultimately turn out to be timewasters is a big problem.

Good luck with the sale.
              Nova 1.6 16v TB's DTA 1/4mile 14.8s

Comment

Sold.

Comment

Working...
                X