This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 gauge trim..£85 posted

as above 4 button keyless and black needs to go today at this price its a bargain but only today as you will not get it del unless you buy it today so i can post the morra....
    ..... gone but not forgotten.....

Auto Repair:All mechanical and bodywork carried out,services and diagnostics.....

gutted nae cash to next week
    good luck with the sale bud should go in no time at that price!
    VXR NURBURGRING NO162 S+L,CC,SIDE DECALS,LFMIC,TOPHAT N POWERPIPE,3 BAR MAP SENSOR,EVOMS,BLUE COURTS BOOST HOSES,STRUT BRACE,18"LENZO'S,K+N,IRIDIUM PLUGS,FULL BLUE SMD's LIT LOGO AND MAP,DREMSCIENCE TEST BURG.

Comment

as i always say why cant you have one going cheap for me lol

Fully loaded flame red VXR! 19's,AFLs,IDS,rear sensors,bluetooth, cruise control,climate control,full leather,heated seats, sat nav,cooled glove box,de-badged,eibach sportlines,REMUS,insignia jets,oil restrictor,K&N filter,red fogs & boot strip,carbon window strips & door pillars, black front badge & rear diffuser,RARB,LSD,CS stage 2

Comment

Originally posted by jigger View Post
        as above 4 button keyless and black needs to go today at this price its a bargain but only today as you will not get it del unless you buy it today so i can post the morra....
        you wanna buy an original one 4 button keyless?? im guessing you modify them after or do you start from scratch? if your intrested Pm me

Comment

start from scratch m8 with the silver trim....

Auto Repair:All mechanical and bodywork carried out,services and diagnostics.....

Comment

Originally posted by chrissyb View Post
            as i always say why cant you have one going cheap for me lol
            and as i said i will sort ya out after hols this is just lying dont want it on ebay so hence the bargain price

Comment

Originally posted by kinghondo View Post
              gutted nae cash to next week
              good luck with the sale bud should go in no time at that price!
              thx you would have thought so but these are slow at the minute...

Comment

Good luck Danny, I can vouch for the quality of these units, bargain
                sigpic

Comment

cheers stu how was your trip m8....

Comment

Phenomenal mate, can't wait till next year now, car was faultless too so very pleased, next on the agenda is a massive list for courts
                    sigpic

Comment

good man looking forward to it

Comment

Cheers mate, hoping by this time next year it will be track ready but il need to see my finances
                        sigpic

Comment

Sold to me, thanks Danny, what a bargain just when I was looking for one of these. x
                          sigpic
                          Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

no probs paula could not have went to a better person cheers

Comment

Working...
                            X