This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reg. Plate For Sale for Astra Nurburgring

Selling the Burg very soon so the plate will be for sale.

£750 ono.

PM me if interested.

Cheers.

VXR8 LS3 - PHANTOM BLACK. WP Power Pack Remap, Bi-Modal Exhaust, WP Cats & Headers, 20" Alloys, Lowered Suspension, HSV ID Kit, WP Wheel Centres

GONE ------- Zafira VXR - Power Red - Stage 3 / Zafira VXR - Arden Blue / Astra VXR Nurburgring - Stage 2 / Astra VXR - Power Red

Shame I dont have a Burg, Thats a good price.

Comment

love the astra badge !!
      sigpic
      www.thevenuelondon.com / www.myspace.com/fatboyateallthepies
      the owner of the first zaffy detailed by vxrmarc and also the owner of the first bus sm'd by vxrcourt3

Comment

you should get more for that thats what i think

Comment

Originally posted by chappy View Post
          you should get more for that thats what i think
          Lol, me too, sod it change of plan - it's now £1,350

Nah, £750 is fine for me, not greedy, as much as I'm really skint atm . If anyone wants it though, be warned I'm hoping to sell the Burg and have a new car all sorted before my insurance is due which is the end of September.

Plate is still on the car atm so transfers need to be done too. If it doesn't sell I'll either take it off or it can go with the car.

(If anyone wants a Burg for £14,400, PM me too lol, I haven't put a thread up as I've had an offer already, though nothing concrete as yet)
          VXR8 LS3 - PHANTOM BLACK. WP Power Pack Remap, Bi-Modal Exhaust, WP Cats & Headers, 20" Alloys, Lowered Suspension, HSV ID Kit, WP Wheel Centres

GONE ------- Zafira VXR - Power Red - Stage 3 / Zafira VXR - Arden Blue / Astra VXR Nurburgring - Stage 2 / Astra VXR - Power Red

Comment

Originally posted by fatboyateallthepies View Post
            love the astra badge !!
            Ta, think it's great myself. Wasn't an overwhelming hit with people when I got it though IIRC lol, about a 50/50

Comment

Originally posted by Die_hard View Post
              Ta, think it's great myself. Wasn't an overwhelming hit with people when I got it though IIRC lol, about a 50/50
              nah i like it alot .. never seen it before !!
              sigpic
              www.thevenuelondon.com / www.myspace.com/fatboyateallthepies
              the owner of the first zaffy detailed by vxrmarc and also the owner of the first bus sm'd by vxrcourt3

Comment

nice price mate
                would love it myself

not enough cash

and im not even allowed a private plate anyway
                Insignia SRi VX-Line RED
                ^^Click here to see it^^

Comment

Bump.

Sending forms off tomorrow to put plate on retention (£105! robbing sods) before the Burg is sold, hopefully in a few weeks.

Comment

SOLD. With the car

Comment

Originally posted by Die_hard View Post
                      SOLD. With the car
                      shame
                      Insignia SRi VX-Line RED
                      ^^Click here to see it^^

Comment

Working...
                      X