This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arden Blue Corsa VXR 59 plate for sale

Totally standard, much loved car, for sale due to house hunting ()

5200 miles, I am looking for reasonable offers around £12,500

I am based in North Yorkshire near Skipton, if anyone is interested pm me for my mobile number.

Car is taxed until November 2010

Last edited by southbynorth; 30 September 2010, 06:50 PM. Reason: Edit. Amended Price

lookers car sales are selling brand new for 13300 with partners

Comment

Originally posted by pebbles8 View Post
      If you arent interested in the car why reply?

The vast majority of purchasers dont have access to Partners, the retail price is 18k for a new car, so 4 thousand off a 10 month old car is a reasonable price.

As stated I am open to reasonable offers, but time wasting comments about other cars for sale by dealers I am not open too.

If you think the price unreasonable check autotraders, pistonheads etc and you will see many slightly older Corsa VXR's with higher mileage going for the same price.

Comment

Originally posted by pebbles8 View Post
        What the hell is partners? never heard of it

Good luck with your sale buddy, cant believe you aree actually selling up. you were buzzing when you bought it but you are doing the right thing, i sold mine to get my house deposit.

Comment

Thanks Reidy, tbh I dont want to sell, which is why I reacted negatively to pebbles comment (sorry!) but the car is costing money to run tha I need to get a house, and as you say, its the right choice (house over car), I'm still gutted through!

Partners is a discount scheme, you either have to work for VX or an associate company to be eligible

My hope is to get another after the mortgage is sorted

Comment

dont worry mate i was only offering a bit of info, good luck with sale

Comment

Working...
            X