X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2000 vauxhall corsa sport 1.6 16v

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...=STRK:MESOX:IT

this is the link for it and heres the some of the info rest is on the link

Vauxhall Corsa Sport, 1.6 16v. No MOT or TAX (currently on SORN), bought as a project car for my daughter's first car, then decided it needed too much work and she needs a fully functioning car to learn in.

Bought as a non runner, but runs now, but needs a fiddle as its very lumpy.

Bodywork wise, it's not in the best condition. Front bumper is very stone chipped, O/S wing is a bit rusty, O/S door has rust spots at the bottom, tailgate has small amount of rust around the rear wiper. N/S quarter panel had had a shoddy bit of paintwork done, and the roof has a few dings in it (should pop out if you take the roof lining out)

The car has the steel wheels that are pictured with it, that's how it was when I bought it.

It will need new brakes and tyres where it was stood for months and months. Other than the bits mentioned, it seems fairly sound mechanically, although I haven't had a chance to give it a thorough examination.

Interior is in very good condition and is complete apart from the drivers seat which a bit of the runner seems to have snapped in half, and needs re-welding together.

Engine. When I bought the car, I was led to believe that the head gasket had been changed, but I can't guarantee that this has been done. It now starts and runs, but it's very lumpy and misfires and it will only rev up to 3K rpm and the EML is on. It may be a very simple sensor problem, but I don't have the time/spare money to get it sorted out.

The car has no service history, but would be an ideal project car/donor.

Parkers guide info: Power Output 104 bhp
    Insurance group 10.

As the car has no MOT or TAX it will need to be taken away on a trailor. As have not had the time to give the car a full check over and I have very little mechanical experience the car is being sold as seen, so I would advise veiwing the car if at all possible. If not then I am happy try and answer any questions that you may have.

A £50 deposit will need to be paid via PayPal within 24 hours of the auction end, the remaining to be paid by cash on collection of the car within 7 days. The car is advertised elsewhere so I reserve the right to withdraw it from sale.

must go asap
    Attached Files

Sold

Comment

Working...
    X