Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2x regal inlet cams for sale

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2x regal inlet cams for sale

    ***both cams sold****
    Last edited by sandyVXR; 9 September 2010, 05:43 PM.
    my build thread - http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=90714

  • #2
    These won't hang around for long... good luck with the sale sandy.
    ....................................sigpic.................................

    ..................... THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.!!.................

    Comment


    • #3
      do you have the regal link

      Comment


      • #4
        doubtful but if you still have one on the 15th i'll have one

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by vxr.paul View Post
          These won't hang around for long... good luck with the sale sandy.
          cheers mate

          Originally posted by A2ON View Post
          do you have the regal link
          http://www.regal-shop.co.uk/vauxhall..._Upgrades.html

          Originally posted by VXR56 View Post
          doubtful but if you still have one on the 15th i'll have one
          you never know dude
          my build thread - http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=90714

          Comment


          • #6
            Hi I'll take them please are you going trax? Could collect them if you are

            Comment


            • #7
              Oh and glad your car is sorted tim

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by jada07515 View Post
                Oh and glad your car is sorted tim
                whos tim?

                Comment


                • #9
                  thought that was your name or am i being stupid!!!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by jada07515 View Post
                    thought that was your name or am i being stupid!!!
                    FAIL

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by jada07515 View Post
                      thought that was your name or am i being stupid!!!
                      Tom mate you got the 1st and last letter at least

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        ha ha old age mate well done TOM glad its sorted, ill be there when i have my collins off smoking and hopefully the cams from sandy

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by jada07515 View Post
                          ha ha old age mate well done TOM glad its sorted, ill be there when i have my collins off smoking and hopefully the cams from sandy
                          what happened to no more purchases now the house hey lol

                          What happened to that courts map you booked in too had that done ?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            no more big purchases and never booked a courts map mate just made enquieries

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by jada07515 View Post
                              no more big purchases and never booked a courts map mate just made enquieries
                              ahh cool beans , good luck with the cams mate

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X